Sienna Miller Intends to Sue Over Sean Penn Affair Story
Has been pointed to be the other woman in Sean Penn's marriage to his now-estranged wife Robin Wright Penn, Sienna Miller branded the report as "outrageously untrue" and insisted she and the actor are just friends.
The New York Daily News' columnists Rush and Molloy run a story under the headline "Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn split up after (Sienna) Miller time", reported in it that Sienna was seen having a late night out with Sean during which she was spotted sitting on his lap with her arm around his neck while dressed sexily.
Quickly responded to the false accusation, Sienna then had her lawyer sent a "warning letter" to the New York Daily News, asked them to retract the infidelity report or else the actress will "take appropriate steps to pursue her remedies."
Called the New York Post's story "outrageous," "false," and "highly defamatory," Sienna's lawyer insisted "My client will not hesitate to file suit when necessary to protect her rights."
Rush & Molloy, elsewhere, responded "We thought we gave ample space to Sienna Miller's defenders last week when we reported on the actress' partying with Sean Penn. But now that the blogs and the Brits are putting too fine a point on the item, we'll allow Sienna's reps to say again that she did not break up Penn's marriage to Robin Wright."
Sean and Robin tied the knot on April 27, 1996. On December 27, 2007, the couple's representative announced that they were divorcing.
More Sienna Miller News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'