Chingy Shot 'Gimme Dat' Video With Ludacris, Behind the Scene
Chingy sat next to his once-rival Ludacris to talk about their latest project, a collaboration called 'Gimme Dat'. The single, which is the second from Chingy's Disturbing Tha Peace release 'Hate It or Love It', is featuring Ludacris and Bobby V. All three of them have just shot the video in Los Angeles.
"We figured we'd move forward and reunite," Chingy said. "We need more unity." The rapper left DTP in 2004 due to a dispute with Ludacris, the CEO in charge at that time, over royalties. Chingy then moved to Capitol Records and released two more records 'Powerballin'' and 'Hoodstar' before rubbing off with the new label as well.
On his return to DTP and making peace with Ludacris in 2007 Chingy said, "It feels like I never went nowhere. 'Cris is like a brother to me, and I'm glad to be back and handling business with everyone." In fact, Chingy returns to a larger family circle at DTP. "Disturbing Tha Peace: We don't die, we multiply," Ludacris explained. "It's a lot of members we got. A lot of artists are dropping in 2008. We got singers, rappers - it's a little bit of everything."
Behind the scene of the music video shoot that was accumulated by MTV News has been leaked on-line. It also shows Ludacris talking about his new album 'Theater of Mind' which will be released later this month.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism