Chingy Shot 'Gimme Dat' Video With Ludacris, Behind the Scene
Chingy sat next to his once-rival Ludacris to talk about their latest project, a collaboration called 'Gimme Dat'. The single, which is the second from Chingy's Disturbing Tha Peace release 'Hate It or Love It', is featuring Ludacris and Bobby V. All three of them have just shot the video in Los Angeles.
"We figured we'd move forward and reunite," Chingy said. "We need more unity." The rapper left DTP in 2004 due to a dispute with Ludacris, the CEO in charge at that time, over royalties. Chingy then moved to Capitol Records and released two more records 'Powerballin'' and 'Hoodstar' before rubbing off with the new label as well.
On his return to DTP and making peace with Ludacris in 2007 Chingy said, "It feels like I never went nowhere. 'Cris is like a brother to me, and I'm glad to be back and handling business with everyone." In fact, Chingy returns to a larger family circle at DTP. "Disturbing Tha Peace: We don't die, we multiply," Ludacris explained. "It's a lot of members we got. A lot of artists are dropping in 2008. We got singers, rappers - it's a little bit of everything."
Behind the scene of the music video shoot that was accumulated by MTV News has been leaked on-line. It also shows Ludacris talking about his new album 'Theater of Mind' which will be released later this month.
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!