Paramore, 30 Seconds to Mars to Headline 'Give it a Name' Fest
U.S. rock bands, Paramore and 30 Seconds to Mars will headline a music festival held in U.K. territories this May. The acts will share duties at Give It a Name Festival which is held during a two-days course.
On May 10, Paramore will headline the show at London's Earl Court while 30 Seconds Mars which is fronted by actor Jared Leto will play Sheffield Arena. The next day they will switch venue and play with their respective supporting acts.
Other performers scheduled to appear are Billy Talent, Finch, My American Heart, Meg & Dia and Glassjaw. Tickets for both show will go on sale on Friday, January 19 at 9 A.M. For more information log on to GiveItAName.co.uk.
Paramore is nominated for New Artist at the 50th Grammy Awards, competing for the title with Ledisi, Amy Winehouse, Feist and Taylor Swift. Winners will be determined on February 10.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences