Paramore, 30 Seconds to Mars to Headline 'Give it a Name' Fest
U.S. rock bands, Paramore and 30 Seconds to Mars will headline a music festival held in U.K. territories this May. The acts will share duties at Give It a Name Festival which is held during a two-days course.
On May 10, Paramore will headline the show at London's Earl Court while 30 Seconds Mars which is fronted by actor Jared Leto will play Sheffield Arena. The next day they will switch venue and play with their respective supporting acts.
Other performers scheduled to appear are Billy Talent, Finch, My American Heart, Meg & Dia and Glassjaw. Tickets for both show will go on sale on Friday, January 19 at 9 A.M. For more information log on to GiveItAName.co.uk.
Paramore is nominated for New Artist at the 50th Grammy Awards, competing for the title with Ledisi, Amy Winehouse, Feist and Taylor Swift. Winners will be determined on February 10.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival