Paramore, 30 Seconds to Mars to Headline 'Give it a Name' Fest
U.S. rock bands, Paramore and 30 Seconds to Mars will headline a music festival held in U.K. territories this May. The acts will share duties at Give It a Name Festival which is held during a two-days course.
On May 10, Paramore will headline the show at London's Earl Court while 30 Seconds Mars which is fronted by actor Jared Leto will play Sheffield Arena. The next day they will switch venue and play with their respective supporting acts.
Other performers scheduled to appear are Billy Talent, Finch, My American Heart, Meg & Dia and Glassjaw. Tickets for both show will go on sale on Friday, January 19 at 9 A.M. For more information log on to GiveItAName.co.uk.
Paramore is nominated for New Artist at the 50th Grammy Awards, competing for the title with Ledisi, Amy Winehouse, Feist and Taylor Swift. Winners will be determined on February 10.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked