Paramore, 30 Seconds to Mars to Headline 'Give it a Name' Fest
U.S. rock bands, Paramore and 30 Seconds to Mars will headline a music festival held in U.K. territories this May. The acts will share duties at Give It a Name Festival which is held during a two-days course.
On May 10, Paramore will headline the show at London's Earl Court while 30 Seconds Mars which is fronted by actor Jared Leto will play Sheffield Arena. The next day they will switch venue and play with their respective supporting acts.
Other performers scheduled to appear are Billy Talent, Finch, My American Heart, Meg & Dia and Glassjaw. Tickets for both show will go on sale on Friday, January 19 at 9 A.M. For more information log on to GiveItAName.co.uk.
Paramore is nominated for New Artist at the 50th Grammy Awards, competing for the title with Ledisi, Amy Winehouse, Feist and Taylor Swift. Winners will be determined on February 10.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps