Paramore, 30 Seconds to Mars to Headline 'Give it a Name' Fest
U.S. rock bands, Paramore and 30 Seconds to Mars will headline a music festival held in U.K. territories this May. The acts will share duties at Give It a Name Festival which is held during a two-days course.
On May 10, Paramore will headline the show at London's Earl Court while 30 Seconds Mars which is fronted by actor Jared Leto will play Sheffield Arena. The next day they will switch venue and play with their respective supporting acts.
Other performers scheduled to appear are Billy Talent, Finch, My American Heart, Meg & Dia and Glassjaw. Tickets for both show will go on sale on Friday, January 19 at 9 A.M. For more information log on to GiveItAName.co.uk.
Paramore is nominated for New Artist at the 50th Grammy Awards, competing for the title with Ledisi, Amy Winehouse, Feist and Taylor Swift. Winners will be determined on February 10.
More Paramore News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby