The Very Pregnant Jennifer Lopez Arranging a Huge January 22 Baby Shower
Is pregnant with her first child ever, Jennifer Lopez is planning to hold a huge celebration. The expectant mother reportedly planning to hold a lavish baby shower in New York.
In Touch Weekly who's the first to bring that matter to public reported that J.Lo plans to hold a baby shower on January 22 at The Private Roof Club and Garden at the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York.
The publication, moreover, also quoted a source as saying "It's going to be huge. And there will be a lot of celebrity friends there."
Greater than all, guests attending the baby shower can expect to find Swarovski encrusted baby pacifiers, among other things, in their gift bags.
Lopez, the wife of singer Marc Anthony, officially confirmed her pregnancy during a gig at Miami's American Airlines Arena November last year after remained tight lipped on it for some time. No words just yet on when she will deliver the baby.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'