The Very Pregnant Jennifer Lopez Arranging a Huge January 22 Baby Shower
Is pregnant with her first child ever, Jennifer Lopez is planning to hold a huge celebration. The expectant mother reportedly planning to hold a lavish baby shower in New York.
In Touch Weekly who's the first to bring that matter to public reported that J.Lo plans to hold a baby shower on January 22 at The Private Roof Club and Garden at the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York.
The publication, moreover, also quoted a source as saying "It's going to be huge. And there will be a lot of celebrity friends there."
Greater than all, guests attending the baby shower can expect to find Swarovski encrusted baby pacifiers, among other things, in their gift bags.
Lopez, the wife of singer Marc Anthony, officially confirmed her pregnancy during a gig at Miami's American Airlines Arena November last year after remained tight lipped on it for some time. No words just yet on when she will deliver the baby.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors