The Very Pregnant Jennifer Lopez Arranging a Huge January 22 Baby Shower
Is pregnant with her first child ever, Jennifer Lopez is planning to hold a huge celebration. The expectant mother reportedly planning to hold a lavish baby shower in New York.
In Touch Weekly who's the first to bring that matter to public reported that J.Lo plans to hold a baby shower on January 22 at The Private Roof Club and Garden at the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York.
The publication, moreover, also quoted a source as saying "It's going to be huge. And there will be a lot of celebrity friends there."
Greater than all, guests attending the baby shower can expect to find Swarovski encrusted baby pacifiers, among other things, in their gift bags.
Lopez, the wife of singer Marc Anthony, officially confirmed her pregnancy during a gig at Miami's American Airlines Arena November last year after remained tight lipped on it for some time. No words just yet on when she will deliver the baby.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'