The Very Pregnant Jennifer Lopez Arranging a Huge January 22 Baby Shower
Is pregnant with her first child ever, Jennifer Lopez is planning to hold a huge celebration. The expectant mother reportedly planning to hold a lavish baby shower in New York.
In Touch Weekly who's the first to bring that matter to public reported that J.Lo plans to hold a baby shower on January 22 at The Private Roof Club and Garden at the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York.
The publication, moreover, also quoted a source as saying "It's going to be huge. And there will be a lot of celebrity friends there."
Greater than all, guests attending the baby shower can expect to find Swarovski encrusted baby pacifiers, among other things, in their gift bags.
Lopez, the wife of singer Marc Anthony, officially confirmed her pregnancy during a gig at Miami's American Airlines Arena November last year after remained tight lipped on it for some time. No words just yet on when she will deliver the baby.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage