The Very Pregnant Jennifer Lopez Arranging a Huge January 22 Baby Shower
Is pregnant with her first child ever, Jennifer Lopez is planning to hold a huge celebration. The expectant mother reportedly planning to hold a lavish baby shower in New York.
In Touch Weekly who's the first to bring that matter to public reported that J.Lo plans to hold a baby shower on January 22 at The Private Roof Club and Garden at the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York.
The publication, moreover, also quoted a source as saying "It's going to be huge. And there will be a lot of celebrity friends there."
Greater than all, guests attending the baby shower can expect to find Swarovski encrusted baby pacifiers, among other things, in their gift bags.
Lopez, the wife of singer Marc Anthony, officially confirmed her pregnancy during a gig at Miami's American Airlines Arena November last year after remained tight lipped on it for some time. No words just yet on when she will deliver the baby.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal