Martin Scorsese to Produce 'Chaos'
Acclaimed director Martin Scorsese is said to be reteaming with "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" actor Harvey Keitel. According to Variety, the two men are going to work together to make a New York drama "Chaos (2009)".
Allegedly, Keitel will act as the producer, while Scorsese is the executive producer of the project. They will be joined by the producer of "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" Michael Cerenzie and also the producer of "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" Christine Peters through their Paramount-based banner, CP Productions.
On the film directed and penned by Daphna Kastner, Cerenzie commented, "Marty, Harvey, Christine and I all share a tremendous passion for Daphna Kastner's original script and a strong belief in her talent as a filmmaker." On the related news, the film is expected to go into production later this year.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'