Martin Scorsese to Produce 'Chaos'
Acclaimed director Martin Scorsese is said to be reteaming with "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" actor Harvey Keitel. According to Variety, the two men are going to work together to make a New York drama "Chaos (2009)".
Allegedly, Keitel will act as the producer, while Scorsese is the executive producer of the project. They will be joined by the producer of "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" Michael Cerenzie and also the producer of "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" Christine Peters through their Paramount-based banner, CP Productions.
On the film directed and penned by Daphna Kastner, Cerenzie commented, "Marty, Harvey, Christine and I all share a tremendous passion for Daphna Kastner's original script and a strong belief in her talent as a filmmaker." On the related news, the film is expected to go into production later this year.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!