Martin Scorsese to Produce 'Chaos'
Acclaimed director Martin Scorsese is said to be reteaming with "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" actor Harvey Keitel. According to Variety, the two men are going to work together to make a New York drama "Chaos (2009)".
Allegedly, Keitel will act as the producer, while Scorsese is the executive producer of the project. They will be joined by the producer of "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" Michael Cerenzie and also the producer of "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" Christine Peters through their Paramount-based banner, CP Productions.
On the film directed and penned by Daphna Kastner, Cerenzie commented, "Marty, Harvey, Christine and I all share a tremendous passion for Daphna Kastner's original script and a strong belief in her talent as a filmmaker." On the related news, the film is expected to go into production later this year.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt