Martin Scorsese to Produce 'Chaos'
Acclaimed director Martin Scorsese is said to be reteaming with "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" actor Harvey Keitel. According to Variety, the two men are going to work together to make a New York drama "Chaos (2009)".
Allegedly, Keitel will act as the producer, while Scorsese is the executive producer of the project. They will be joined by the producer of "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" Michael Cerenzie and also the producer of "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" Christine Peters through their Paramount-based banner, CP Productions.
On the film directed and penned by Daphna Kastner, Cerenzie commented, "Marty, Harvey, Christine and I all share a tremendous passion for Daphna Kastner's original script and a strong belief in her talent as a filmmaker." On the related news, the film is expected to go into production later this year.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?