Martin Scorsese to Produce 'Chaos'
Acclaimed director Martin Scorsese is said to be reteaming with "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" actor Harvey Keitel. According to Variety, the two men are going to work together to make a New York drama "Chaos (2009)".
Allegedly, Keitel will act as the producer, while Scorsese is the executive producer of the project. They will be joined by the producer of "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" Michael Cerenzie and also the producer of "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" Christine Peters through their Paramount-based banner, CP Productions.
On the film directed and penned by Daphna Kastner, Cerenzie commented, "Marty, Harvey, Christine and I all share a tremendous passion for Daphna Kastner's original script and a strong belief in her talent as a filmmaker." On the related news, the film is expected to go into production later this year.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion