Deftones Christening Sixth Album 'Eros'
Deftones announced that their sixth studio album will be titled 'Eros'. This record would be the first from the band with full self-production.
The band said that this album will be "definitely weird" and more atmospheric than their last effort, 'Saturday Night Wrist' that peaked at #10 on Billboard Hot 200. They had changed the style of recording their albums to make them faster in completing this piece. If previously they e-mailed parts of songs to each other, frontman Chino Moreno revealed that "this time, we were all together and that really helped."
It is expected to be finished and outed by the end of 2008. There is a plan to release several materials to the Internet but details are still scarce.
The band have been keeping the update of their studio work through a blog called DeftonesInStudio since last fall.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts