Deftones Christening Sixth Album 'Eros'
Deftones announced that their sixth studio album will be titled 'Eros'. This record would be the first from the band with full self-production.
The band said that this album will be "definitely weird" and more atmospheric than their last effort, 'Saturday Night Wrist' that peaked at #10 on Billboard Hot 200. They had changed the style of recording their albums to make them faster in completing this piece. If previously they e-mailed parts of songs to each other, frontman Chino Moreno revealed that "this time, we were all together and that really helped."
It is expected to be finished and outed by the end of 2008. There is a plan to release several materials to the Internet but details are still scarce.
The band have been keeping the update of their studio work through a blog called DeftonesInStudio since last fall.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen