Deftones Christening Sixth Album 'Eros'
Deftones announced that their sixth studio album will be titled 'Eros'. This record would be the first from the band with full self-production.
The band said that this album will be "definitely weird" and more atmospheric than their last effort, 'Saturday Night Wrist' that peaked at #10 on Billboard Hot 200. They had changed the style of recording their albums to make them faster in completing this piece. If previously they e-mailed parts of songs to each other, frontman Chino Moreno revealed that "this time, we were all together and that really helped."
It is expected to be finished and outed by the end of 2008. There is a plan to release several materials to the Internet but details are still scarce.
The band have been keeping the update of their studio work through a blog called DeftonesInStudio since last fall.
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked