Deftones Christening Sixth Album 'Eros'
Deftones announced that their sixth studio album will be titled 'Eros'. This record would be the first from the band with full self-production.
The band said that this album will be "definitely weird" and more atmospheric than their last effort, 'Saturday Night Wrist' that peaked at #10 on Billboard Hot 200. They had changed the style of recording their albums to make them faster in completing this piece. If previously they e-mailed parts of songs to each other, frontman Chino Moreno revealed that "this time, we were all together and that really helped."
It is expected to be finished and outed by the end of 2008. There is a plan to release several materials to the Internet but details are still scarce.
The band have been keeping the update of their studio work through a blog called DeftonesInStudio since last fall.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama