Deftones Christening Sixth Album 'Eros'
Deftones announced that their sixth studio album will be titled 'Eros'. This record would be the first from the band with full self-production.
The band said that this album will be "definitely weird" and more atmospheric than their last effort, 'Saturday Night Wrist' that peaked at #10 on Billboard Hot 200. They had changed the style of recording their albums to make them faster in completing this piece. If previously they e-mailed parts of songs to each other, frontman Chino Moreno revealed that "this time, we were all together and that really helped."
It is expected to be finished and outed by the end of 2008. There is a plan to release several materials to the Internet but details are still scarce.
The band have been keeping the update of their studio work through a blog called DeftonesInStudio since last fall.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert