Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey to Present Trophies at 14th SAG Awards
The 14th Annual SAG Awards will have Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson as its trophies presenters. On Wednesday, January 16, the Screen Actors Guild Awards officials announced that the two Hollywood stars will join other SAG presenters, including Denis Leary and Burt Reynolds.
It is also reported that Leary and Reynolds are set to give out the prize of the Life Achievement to Charles Durning. The awards gala will be broadcast live from the Shrine Auditorium on January 27 on TNT and TBS. Meanwhile, past presenters include Zac Efron, Emile Hirsch and Vanessa Williams.
McConaughey have shared the big screen with Hudson twice, once in "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" and the second one in the upcoming comedy "Fool's Gold". Aside from appearing in those two films, the 38-year-old hunk's feature credits include "We Are Marshall", "Failure to Launch", "Sahara", "Edtv" and "A Time to Kill ", while the daughter of acclaimed actress Goldie Hawn has starred in "Almost Famous", "Raising Helen" and "You, Me and Dupree".
More Kate Hudson News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones