Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey to Present Trophies at 14th SAG Awards
The 14th Annual SAG Awards will have Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson as its trophies presenters. On Wednesday, January 16, the Screen Actors Guild Awards officials announced that the two Hollywood stars will join other SAG presenters, including Denis Leary and Burt Reynolds.
It is also reported that Leary and Reynolds are set to give out the prize of the Life Achievement to Charles Durning. The awards gala will be broadcast live from the Shrine Auditorium on January 27 on TNT and TBS. Meanwhile, past presenters include Zac Efron, Emile Hirsch and Vanessa Williams.
McConaughey have shared the big screen with Hudson twice, once in "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" and the second one in the upcoming comedy "Fool's Gold". Aside from appearing in those two films, the 38-year-old hunk's feature credits include "We Are Marshall", "Failure to Launch", "Sahara", "Edtv" and "A Time to Kill ", while the daughter of acclaimed actress Goldie Hawn has starred in "Almost Famous", "Raising Helen" and "You, Me and Dupree".
More Kate Hudson News
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser