Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey to Present Trophies at 14th SAG Awards
The 14th Annual SAG Awards will have Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson as its trophies presenters. On Wednesday, January 16, the Screen Actors Guild Awards officials announced that the two Hollywood stars will join other SAG presenters, including Denis Leary and Burt Reynolds.
It is also reported that Leary and Reynolds are set to give out the prize of the Life Achievement to Charles Durning. The awards gala will be broadcast live from the Shrine Auditorium on January 27 on TNT and TBS. Meanwhile, past presenters include Zac Efron, Emile Hirsch and Vanessa Williams.
McConaughey have shared the big screen with Hudson twice, once in "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" and the second one in the upcoming comedy "Fool's Gold". Aside from appearing in those two films, the 38-year-old hunk's feature credits include "We Are Marshall", "Failure to Launch", "Sahara", "Edtv" and "A Time to Kill ", while the daughter of acclaimed actress Goldie Hawn has starred in "Almost Famous", "Raising Helen" and "You, Me and Dupree".
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms