Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey to Present Trophies at 14th SAG Awards
The 14th Annual SAG Awards will have Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson as its trophies presenters. On Wednesday, January 16, the Screen Actors Guild Awards officials announced that the two Hollywood stars will join other SAG presenters, including Denis Leary and Burt Reynolds.
It is also reported that Leary and Reynolds are set to give out the prize of the Life Achievement to Charles Durning. The awards gala will be broadcast live from the Shrine Auditorium on January 27 on TNT and TBS. Meanwhile, past presenters include Zac Efron, Emile Hirsch and Vanessa Williams.
McConaughey have shared the big screen with Hudson twice, once in "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" and the second one in the upcoming comedy "Fool's Gold". Aside from appearing in those two films, the 38-year-old hunk's feature credits include "We Are Marshall", "Failure to Launch", "Sahara", "Edtv" and "A Time to Kill ", while the daughter of acclaimed actress Goldie Hawn has starred in "Almost Famous", "Raising Helen" and "You, Me and Dupree".
More Kate Hudson News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March