Fat Joe Opts 'Gangster' Issues in 'Elephant' Album
Fat Joe has revealed details on his new album, 'The Elephant in the Room', which is due March 11 via Imperial. Apart from labeling it a street banger, the Grammy-nominated rapper said that it will be "gangster".
The 37-year-old who had earned a street cred through his music, said to Billboard.com, "'Elephant in the Room' is a gangster rap album - rap being the room and the elephant being me. Fat Joe's been doing it for 15 years and he still doesn't get his just due."
While issues in the songs are self explanatory such as 'Kill All Rats', 'Thank God for That White' and 'Preacher on a Sunday Morning', some are more implicit like the track 'Fugitive'. In the song Joe raps "N*gga, bitch, hoe / some chicks is bitches, some chicks is hoes ... Now who gonna tell me I can't say n*gga?"
The first single from the album, 'I Won't Tell' feat. J. Holiday has been released and so has its music video. Other known tracks are '300 Brolic' and 'Drop'. Producers in the album include Danja, Swizz Beatz, Cool and Dre, Scott Storch while guest appearances come from DJ Khaled, Plies, Pooh Bear and Beatz.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl