'That Chick', Mariah Carey's New Album Title
Discopop.co.uk reported that Mariah Carey's new album will be titled 'That Chick' instead of the previously reported 'Sweet Soul Odyssey'. The eleventh studio album is expected to be released in April via Def Jam.
One of the album's producers, L.A. Reid previewed in London, the 10 tracks that will go to the album. Apart from the T-Pain featuring 'Migrate', there are others like 'Bye Bye', 'Touch My Body' and 'Lovin' You Long Time'. The producer also said that he plans to release six singles from the album.
Earlier reports said that the first single from the album will take impact on Tuesday, January 22. It is still determined among 'Migrate', 'That Chick You Like', 'Heat' and 'Touch My Body' that will be released as the first single.
On other news, Carey is one of the artists featured on American Idol judge, Randy Jackson's first solo album which is called 'Randy Jackson's Music Club Vol. 1'. She contributes voice in track 'I Understand' that also features Bebe Winans, Kim Burell, Rance Allen, Hezekiah Walker and The Love Fellowship Tabernacle Church Choir. The album will be dropped March 11, 2008.
More Mariah Carey News
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli