'Justice League of America' Officially On Hold
Having an uncertain status on its pre-production for weeks because of the on-going writers' strike, "Justice League of America" is officially put on hold. According to IESB.net, the news of the delay in the production was outed by their trusted source in Australia.
The decision of the delaying of the production allegedly followed the big meeting that took place on January 15. It was also reported that starting on January 17, all of the film crew will be given out an official one-week notice before being let go. Though the superheroes flick is on an indefinite hold, it is said that the movie has not been canceled. Reportedly, the on-hold situation will last at least until after the strike has been resolved.
The news of the delay of the Warner Bros. Pictures' movie followed the on-hold rumor of another superhero film "Superman: The Man of Steel". Meanwhile, "Justice League" supposedly is a film that includes some combination of DC Comics' most iconic superheroes. It should be directed by George Miller and produced by Doug Mitchell and Barrie M. Osborne.
More Justice League News
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig