Vanessa Hudgens Finishing 'More Grown-Up' Second Album
While the work on her acting career keeps going on, Vanessa Hudgens is still going full throttle on her music project. The starlet who will reprise her role as Gabriella Montez in 'High School Musical 3: Senior Year' is in the last stages of polishing her second album.
Hudgens reportedly is hitting a studio in Santa Monica on daily basis to finish the album. Although name of the album that follows the 2006 'V' is not yet unveiled, sources told E! News that release schedule has been set for this summer. "She is wrapping up in the recording studio right now," said a rep who added that the new album will be "definitely more grown-up than her first CD."
Known tracks in the album are 'Whisper', 'It Feels Right' and another one which was written by Hilary Duff, 'I Will'.
'V' debuted on Billboard Hot 200 at #24, selling 34,000 copies in the first week.
On other news, Hudgens has also settled the lawsuit that was issued by her former attorney, Brian Schall. The lawyer claimed the singer owed him $150,000 in back commissions after he helped her make $5 million from her songwriting and recording career.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush