Four Janet Jackson Track Titles From 'Discipline' Unveiled
In a press release, Janet Jackson's camp have unveiled new details regarding her highly-anticipated album, 'Discipline'. Titles to four tracks apart from the first single, 'Feedback', have been revealed.
Ne-Yo is known to have produced two songs which are the title track, 'Discipline' and another one called 'Can't Be Good'. Rodney Jerkins takes on the track 'Roller Coaster' while Jackson's producer boyfriend Jermaine Dupri helmed 'Letchu Go'. The latest song was co-written by Johnta Austin.
'Discipline' is due February 26 via Def Jam and an alleged cover art of the album has been surrounding the net for sometime, showing Jackson in black and white picture with the words 'Discipline' and 'Janet' written on the sleeves of her elbow-length leather gloves.
Meanwhile, Jackson recently revealed the reason she left Virgin for Island Def Jam. "Not to badmouth Virgin, 'cause it was my family for a very long time, but they kind of just lost touch," she told Billboard.com. Her last two albums, '20 Y.O.' and 'Damita Jo' were low in sales compared to her usual million selling albums.
More Janet Jackson News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!