Four Janet Jackson Track Titles From 'Discipline' Unveiled
In a press release, Janet Jackson's camp have unveiled new details regarding her highly-anticipated album, 'Discipline'. Titles to four tracks apart from the first single, 'Feedback', have been revealed.
Ne-Yo is known to have produced two songs which are the title track, 'Discipline' and another one called 'Can't Be Good'. Rodney Jerkins takes on the track 'Roller Coaster' while Jackson's producer boyfriend Jermaine Dupri helmed 'Letchu Go'. The latest song was co-written by Johnta Austin.
'Discipline' is due February 26 via Def Jam and an alleged cover art of the album has been surrounding the net for sometime, showing Jackson in black and white picture with the words 'Discipline' and 'Janet' written on the sleeves of her elbow-length leather gloves.
Meanwhile, Jackson recently revealed the reason she left Virgin for Island Def Jam. "Not to badmouth Virgin, 'cause it was my family for a very long time, but they kind of just lost touch," she told Billboard.com. Her last two albums, '20 Y.O.' and 'Damita Jo' were low in sales compared to her usual million selling albums.
More Janet Jackson News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns