Four Janet Jackson Track Titles From 'Discipline' Unveiled
In a press release, Janet Jackson's camp have unveiled new details regarding her highly-anticipated album, 'Discipline'. Titles to four tracks apart from the first single, 'Feedback', have been revealed.
Ne-Yo is known to have produced two songs which are the title track, 'Discipline' and another one called 'Can't Be Good'. Rodney Jerkins takes on the track 'Roller Coaster' while Jackson's producer boyfriend Jermaine Dupri helmed 'Letchu Go'. The latest song was co-written by Johnta Austin.
'Discipline' is due February 26 via Def Jam and an alleged cover art of the album has been surrounding the net for sometime, showing Jackson in black and white picture with the words 'Discipline' and 'Janet' written on the sleeves of her elbow-length leather gloves.
Meanwhile, Jackson recently revealed the reason she left Virgin for Island Def Jam. "Not to badmouth Virgin, 'cause it was my family for a very long time, but they kind of just lost touch," she told Billboard.com. Her last two albums, '20 Y.O.' and 'Damita Jo' were low in sales compared to her usual million selling albums.
More Janet Jackson News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert