Four Janet Jackson Track Titles From 'Discipline' Unveiled
In a press release, Janet Jackson's camp have unveiled new details regarding her highly-anticipated album, 'Discipline'. Titles to four tracks apart from the first single, 'Feedback', have been revealed.
Ne-Yo is known to have produced two songs which are the title track, 'Discipline' and another one called 'Can't Be Good'. Rodney Jerkins takes on the track 'Roller Coaster' while Jackson's producer boyfriend Jermaine Dupri helmed 'Letchu Go'. The latest song was co-written by Johnta Austin.
'Discipline' is due February 26 via Def Jam and an alleged cover art of the album has been surrounding the net for sometime, showing Jackson in black and white picture with the words 'Discipline' and 'Janet' written on the sleeves of her elbow-length leather gloves.
Meanwhile, Jackson recently revealed the reason she left Virgin for Island Def Jam. "Not to badmouth Virgin, 'cause it was my family for a very long time, but they kind of just lost touch," she told Billboard.com. Her last two albums, '20 Y.O.' and 'Damita Jo' were low in sales compared to her usual million selling albums.
More Janet Jackson News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics