Four Janet Jackson Track Titles From 'Discipline' Unveiled
In a press release, Janet Jackson's camp have unveiled new details regarding her highly-anticipated album, 'Discipline'. Titles to four tracks apart from the first single, 'Feedback', have been revealed.
Ne-Yo is known to have produced two songs which are the title track, 'Discipline' and another one called 'Can't Be Good'. Rodney Jerkins takes on the track 'Roller Coaster' while Jackson's producer boyfriend Jermaine Dupri helmed 'Letchu Go'. The latest song was co-written by Johnta Austin.
'Discipline' is due February 26 via Def Jam and an alleged cover art of the album has been surrounding the net for sometime, showing Jackson in black and white picture with the words 'Discipline' and 'Janet' written on the sleeves of her elbow-length leather gloves.
Meanwhile, Jackson recently revealed the reason she left Virgin for Island Def Jam. "Not to badmouth Virgin, 'cause it was my family for a very long time, but they kind of just lost touch," she told Billboard.com. Her last two albums, '20 Y.O.' and 'Damita Jo' were low in sales compared to her usual million selling albums.
More Janet Jackson News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed