'Star Trek' Teaser Trailer Description Outed
HollywoodChicago.com has got "Star Trek" teaser trailer description from their trusted source. According to the site, the source posted the information of J.J. Abrams' teaser on the HollywoodChicago message boards.
The description starts with words stating "Slow Paramount logo. Bad Robot logo. Black, suddenly some sparks (very saturated, Michael Bay looking cinematography). We hear an old NASA radio countdown: '30 sec and counting.'" Further, it was described that in the teaser a shot showing people all over the 'U.S.S. Enterprise' and a huge industrialize city or shipyard in the background. Then, Leonard Nimoy's line "Space, the final frontier" can be heard followed by the familiar "Star Trek" theme horns. Still, it seems that the video footage doesn't give out hint about the actors and actresses playing in the film. The complete description of the teaser can be read at hollywoodchicago.com.
Allegedly, the teaser trailer of the Paramount Pictures' film will be attached to "Cloverfield" scheduled for release on January 18. In the meantime, the sci-fi adventure movie chronicles the early days of James T. Kirk and his fellow USS Enterprise crew members during their time at Starfleet Academy. The cast include Zachary Quinto, Leonard Nimoy, Winona Ryder and Tyler Perry, while the film is expected to hit theaters on December 25, 2008.
More Star Trek News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake