'Star Trek' Teaser Trailer Description Outed
HollywoodChicago.com has got "Star Trek" teaser trailer description from their trusted source. According to the site, the source posted the information of J.J. Abrams' teaser on the HollywoodChicago message boards.
The description starts with words stating "Slow Paramount logo. Bad Robot logo. Black, suddenly some sparks (very saturated, Michael Bay looking cinematography). We hear an old NASA radio countdown: '30 sec and counting.'" Further, it was described that in the teaser a shot showing people all over the 'U.S.S. Enterprise' and a huge industrialize city or shipyard in the background. Then, Leonard Nimoy's line "Space, the final frontier" can be heard followed by the familiar "Star Trek" theme horns. Still, it seems that the video footage doesn't give out hint about the actors and actresses playing in the film. The complete description of the teaser can be read at hollywoodchicago.com.
Allegedly, the teaser trailer of the Paramount Pictures' film will be attached to "Cloverfield" scheduled for release on January 18. In the meantime, the sci-fi adventure movie chronicles the early days of James T. Kirk and his fellow USS Enterprise crew members during their time at Starfleet Academy. The cast include Zachary Quinto, Leonard Nimoy, Winona Ryder and Tyler Perry, while the film is expected to hit theaters on December 25, 2008.
More Star Trek News
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3