'Star Trek' Teaser Trailer Description Outed
HollywoodChicago.com has got "Star Trek" teaser trailer description from their trusted source. According to the site, the source posted the information of J.J. Abrams' teaser on the HollywoodChicago message boards.
The description starts with words stating "Slow Paramount logo. Bad Robot logo. Black, suddenly some sparks (very saturated, Michael Bay looking cinematography). We hear an old NASA radio countdown: '30 sec and counting.'" Further, it was described that in the teaser a shot showing people all over the 'U.S.S. Enterprise' and a huge industrialize city or shipyard in the background. Then, Leonard Nimoy's line "Space, the final frontier" can be heard followed by the familiar "Star Trek" theme horns. Still, it seems that the video footage doesn't give out hint about the actors and actresses playing in the film. The complete description of the teaser can be read at hollywoodchicago.com.
Allegedly, the teaser trailer of the Paramount Pictures' film will be attached to "Cloverfield" scheduled for release on January 18. In the meantime, the sci-fi adventure movie chronicles the early days of James T. Kirk and his fellow USS Enterprise crew members during their time at Starfleet Academy. The cast include Zachary Quinto, Leonard Nimoy, Winona Ryder and Tyler Perry, while the film is expected to hit theaters on December 25, 2008.
More Star Trek News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates