Casey Affleck and Wife Summer Phoenix Celebrated the Birth of Their Second Son
Casey Affleck is a father for the second time. The actor and his wife Summer Phoenix welcomed their second child into the world, a son, it has been reported.
A representative for Casey did confirm the news, yet no other details on the newborn baby being made public.
Casey's Website, dated January 12, simply said the couple celebrated the birth of their second child. No baby's name just yet on the Website.
Casey married Summer, fellow actress and girlfriend of six years, on June 3, 2006. They have another son together, named Indiana August.
Casey is Ben Affleck's younger brother and has appeared in "Gone Baby Gone" which Ben directed. As of Summer, she's the younger sister of actors Joaquin Phoenix and the late River Phoenix.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed