Annette Bening to Receive ASC's Board of Governors Award
Annette Bening will be honored with the American Society of Cinematographers Board of Governors Award at the 22nd annual ASC Outstanding Achievement Awards. She is to be presented with the kudo at the ASC gala held on January 26 in the Hollywood and Highland Ballroom.
The actress that has won multiple awards, including Golden Globe, BAFTA and Screen Actors Guild Award, is given the prize since she is considered to be one of the individuals who have made significant contributions to advancing the global art of filmmaking. Her film credits include "Bugsy", "American Beauty", "Being Julia" and "Running with Scissors". In the meantime, the previous awards recipients include Jodie Foster, Francis Ford Coppola and Bening's husband Warren Beatty.
Meanwhile, the Awards ceremony will also recognize the best cinematography in theatrical release. The 2007 nominees include Roger Deakins for "The Assasination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford" and "No Country for Old Men", Robert Elswit for "There Will Be Blood", Janusz Kaminski for "The Diving Bell and The Butterfly" and Seamus McGarvey for "Atonement".
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip