Annette Bening to Receive ASC's Board of Governors Award
Annette Bening will be honored with the American Society of Cinematographers Board of Governors Award at the 22nd annual ASC Outstanding Achievement Awards. She is to be presented with the kudo at the ASC gala held on January 26 in the Hollywood and Highland Ballroom.
The actress that has won multiple awards, including Golden Globe, BAFTA and Screen Actors Guild Award, is given the prize since she is considered to be one of the individuals who have made significant contributions to advancing the global art of filmmaking. Her film credits include "Bugsy", "American Beauty", "Being Julia" and "Running with Scissors". In the meantime, the previous awards recipients include Jodie Foster, Francis Ford Coppola and Bening's husband Warren Beatty.
Meanwhile, the Awards ceremony will also recognize the best cinematography in theatrical release. The 2007 nominees include Roger Deakins for "The Assasination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford" and "No Country for Old Men", Robert Elswit for "There Will Be Blood", Janusz Kaminski for "The Diving Bell and The Butterfly" and Seamus McGarvey for "Atonement".
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes