Annette Bening to Receive ASC's Board of Governors Award
Annette Bening will be honored with the American Society of Cinematographers Board of Governors Award at the 22nd annual ASC Outstanding Achievement Awards. She is to be presented with the kudo at the ASC gala held on January 26 in the Hollywood and Highland Ballroom.
The actress that has won multiple awards, including Golden Globe, BAFTA and Screen Actors Guild Award, is given the prize since she is considered to be one of the individuals who have made significant contributions to advancing the global art of filmmaking. Her film credits include "Bugsy", "American Beauty", "Being Julia" and "Running with Scissors". In the meantime, the previous awards recipients include Jodie Foster, Francis Ford Coppola and Bening's husband Warren Beatty.
Meanwhile, the Awards ceremony will also recognize the best cinematography in theatrical release. The 2007 nominees include Roger Deakins for "The Assasination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford" and "No Country for Old Men", Robert Elswit for "There Will Be Blood", Janusz Kaminski for "The Diving Bell and The Butterfly" and Seamus McGarvey for "Atonement".
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'