Annette Bening to Receive ASC's Board of Governors Award
Annette Bening will be honored with the American Society of Cinematographers Board of Governors Award at the 22nd annual ASC Outstanding Achievement Awards. She is to be presented with the kudo at the ASC gala held on January 26 in the Hollywood and Highland Ballroom.
The actress that has won multiple awards, including Golden Globe, BAFTA and Screen Actors Guild Award, is given the prize since she is considered to be one of the individuals who have made significant contributions to advancing the global art of filmmaking. Her film credits include "Bugsy", "American Beauty", "Being Julia" and "Running with Scissors". In the meantime, the previous awards recipients include Jodie Foster, Francis Ford Coppola and Bening's husband Warren Beatty.
Meanwhile, the Awards ceremony will also recognize the best cinematography in theatrical release. The 2007 nominees include Roger Deakins for "The Assasination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford" and "No Country for Old Men", Robert Elswit for "There Will Be Blood", Janusz Kaminski for "The Diving Bell and The Butterfly" and Seamus McGarvey for "Atonement".
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen