This Just in, Matthew McConaughey Confirmed Girlfriend's Pregnancy
Matthew McConaughey is the next Hollywood celebrity who will soon become a father for the first time.
The movie hunk made an announcement on his Website Tuesday, January 15 that his model girlfriend Camila Alves is three months pregnant with their first child together.
"My girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together ... its 3 months growin' in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far," so McConaughey wrote on his Website, added "We are stoked and wowed by this miracle of creation and this gift from God, and so excited for the adventure that will come in raising this child."
As of his acting career, McConaughey will next star in the adventure romance flick "Fool's Gold" being in the same scene with Kate Hudson. The film is due for release on February 8.
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry