This Just in, Matthew McConaughey Confirmed Girlfriend's Pregnancy
Matthew McConaughey is the next Hollywood celebrity who will soon become a father for the first time.
The movie hunk made an announcement on his Website Tuesday, January 15 that his model girlfriend Camila Alves is three months pregnant with their first child together.
"My girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together ... its 3 months growin' in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far," so McConaughey wrote on his Website, added "We are stoked and wowed by this miracle of creation and this gift from God, and so excited for the adventure that will come in raising this child."
As of his acting career, McConaughey will next star in the adventure romance flick "Fool's Gold" being in the same scene with Kate Hudson. The film is due for release on February 8.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce