This Just in, Matthew McConaughey Confirmed Girlfriend's Pregnancy
Matthew McConaughey is the next Hollywood celebrity who will soon become a father for the first time.
The movie hunk made an announcement on his Website Tuesday, January 15 that his model girlfriend Camila Alves is three months pregnant with their first child together.
"My girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together ... its 3 months growin' in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far," so McConaughey wrote on his Website, added "We are stoked and wowed by this miracle of creation and this gift from God, and so excited for the adventure that will come in raising this child."
As of his acting career, McConaughey will next star in the adventure romance flick "Fool's Gold" being in the same scene with Kate Hudson. The film is due for release on February 8.
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences