Actor Brad Renfro Found Dead at a Los Angeles Apartment
Actor Brad Renfro is dead.
The 25-years-old film star was found dead at a Los Angeles apartment on Tuesday morning, January 15 where he spent the night before with friends.
Speaking on his death, Craig Harvey, chief investigator for the Los Angeles county coroner, explained Renfro "was heard snoring overnight, but found not breathing later Tuesday morning, and the friends called 911. Paramedics declared him dead at the scene at about 9 A.M."
The cause of Renfro's death had yet to be determined, and his lawyer Richard Kaplan said he did not know whether the death was connected to any problems with addiction taking into account that Renfro had a history of drug problems.
Officials, elsewhere, would not comment on whether drugs or drug paraphernalia were found in the building.
Harvey, moreover, was quoted by People as saying that though drug overdose is "obviously it's a possibility considering his history, but right now all we have is the history of his drinking the previous night. All that we have is that he was last known to be alive during the morning hours and he was snoring."
Harvey went on adding an autopsy could be conducted as early as Wednesday, January 16.
Renfro was best known for playing the central role in the 1994 John Grisham legal thriller "The Client," a part he landed when he was merely 10 years old. The movie was his first big break that later on propelled him to a succession of other roles. Having such films, as "Tom and Huck" (1995), "Ghost World" (2001) and "Deuces Wild" (2002) as his other credits, Renfro additionally had been filming "The Informers" (2008) with Winona Ryder and Billy Bob Thornton.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences