Gwyneth Paltrow Admitted to New York's Mount Sinai Hospital for Reasons Unknown
Gwyneth Paltrow was in and then out of a hospital. The actress was admitted to New York's Mount Sinai Hospital Monday afternoon, January 14 for reasons unknown.
The mother of two was accompanied by her husband, Coldplay's Chris Martin, and the couple checked out the following day Tuesday, January 15.
Paltrow's camp remained mum on the nature of her hospitalization with her publicist Stephen Huvane simply confirmed, "Everything is fine - she is back at home. We are not commenting on the reason for her hospitalization, as it is personal."
Elsewhere a source in the know revealed to US Weekly Magazine to have seen Paltrow "was slumped over in a wheelchair pushed by [husband] Chris Martin. She looked not well." The source then added that later that night a bag labeled "Gwyneth Martin" was delivered to the hospital from Organics Avenue, an organic foods store in New York.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell