Gwyneth Paltrow Admitted to New York's Mount Sinai Hospital for Reasons Unknown
Gwyneth Paltrow was in and then out of a hospital. The actress was admitted to New York's Mount Sinai Hospital Monday afternoon, January 14 for reasons unknown.
The mother of two was accompanied by her husband, Coldplay's Chris Martin, and the couple checked out the following day Tuesday, January 15.
Paltrow's camp remained mum on the nature of her hospitalization with her publicist Stephen Huvane simply confirmed, "Everything is fine - she is back at home. We are not commenting on the reason for her hospitalization, as it is personal."
Elsewhere a source in the know revealed to US Weekly Magazine to have seen Paltrow "was slumped over in a wheelchair pushed by [husband] Chris Martin. She looked not well." The source then added that later that night a bag labeled "Gwyneth Martin" was delivered to the hospital from Organics Avenue, an organic foods store in New York.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'