Gwyneth Paltrow Admitted to New York's Mount Sinai Hospital for Reasons Unknown
Gwyneth Paltrow was in and then out of a hospital. The actress was admitted to New York's Mount Sinai Hospital Monday afternoon, January 14 for reasons unknown.
The mother of two was accompanied by her husband, Coldplay's Chris Martin, and the couple checked out the following day Tuesday, January 15.
Paltrow's camp remained mum on the nature of her hospitalization with her publicist Stephen Huvane simply confirmed, "Everything is fine - she is back at home. We are not commenting on the reason for her hospitalization, as it is personal."
Elsewhere a source in the know revealed to US Weekly Magazine to have seen Paltrow "was slumped over in a wheelchair pushed by [husband] Chris Martin. She looked not well." The source then added that later that night a bag labeled "Gwyneth Martin" was delivered to the hospital from Organics Avenue, an organic foods store in New York.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week