Gwyneth Paltrow Admitted to New York's Mount Sinai Hospital for Reasons Unknown
Gwyneth Paltrow was in and then out of a hospital. The actress was admitted to New York's Mount Sinai Hospital Monday afternoon, January 14 for reasons unknown.
The mother of two was accompanied by her husband, Coldplay's Chris Martin, and the couple checked out the following day Tuesday, January 15.
Paltrow's camp remained mum on the nature of her hospitalization with her publicist Stephen Huvane simply confirmed, "Everything is fine - she is back at home. We are not commenting on the reason for her hospitalization, as it is personal."
Elsewhere a source in the know revealed to US Weekly Magazine to have seen Paltrow "was slumped over in a wheelchair pushed by [husband] Chris Martin. She looked not well." The source then added that later that night a bag labeled "Gwyneth Martin" was delivered to the hospital from Organics Avenue, an organic foods store in New York.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'