Gwyneth Paltrow Admitted to New York's Mount Sinai Hospital for Reasons Unknown
Gwyneth Paltrow was in and then out of a hospital. The actress was admitted to New York's Mount Sinai Hospital Monday afternoon, January 14 for reasons unknown.
The mother of two was accompanied by her husband, Coldplay's Chris Martin, and the couple checked out the following day Tuesday, January 15.
Paltrow's camp remained mum on the nature of her hospitalization with her publicist Stephen Huvane simply confirmed, "Everything is fine - she is back at home. We are not commenting on the reason for her hospitalization, as it is personal."
Elsewhere a source in the know revealed to US Weekly Magazine to have seen Paltrow "was slumped over in a wheelchair pushed by [husband] Chris Martin. She looked not well." The source then added that later that night a bag labeled "Gwyneth Martin" was delivered to the hospital from Organics Avenue, an organic foods store in New York.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'