Zac Efron Underwent Emergency Surgery to Remove His Appendix
Zac Efron was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Tuesday, January 15, it has been reported.
The High School Musical star was taken to the LA hospital to undergo an emergency appendectomy.
"Zac had his appendix removed and is recuperating," a representative for the young actor confirmed.
No further details being made public nor does the actor issue any statements concerning his hospitalization.
Efron and the rest of his High School Musical cast mates, including Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, and Corbin Bleu, have just signed on for the highly anticipated musical romance "High School Musical 3: Senior Year."
In addition to that, Efron is currently shooting the feature "Seventeen" with Matthew Perry.
More Zac Efron News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement