Zac Efron Underwent Emergency Surgery to Remove His Appendix
Zac Efron was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Tuesday, January 15, it has been reported.
The High School Musical star was taken to the LA hospital to undergo an emergency appendectomy.
"Zac had his appendix removed and is recuperating," a representative for the young actor confirmed.
No further details being made public nor does the actor issue any statements concerning his hospitalization.
Efron and the rest of his High School Musical cast mates, including Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, and Corbin Bleu, have just signed on for the highly anticipated musical romance "High School Musical 3: Senior Year."
In addition to that, Efron is currently shooting the feature "Seventeen" with Matthew Perry.
More Zac Efron News
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo