Zac Efron Underwent Emergency Surgery to Remove His Appendix
Zac Efron was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Tuesday, January 15, it has been reported.
The High School Musical star was taken to the LA hospital to undergo an emergency appendectomy.
"Zac had his appendix removed and is recuperating," a representative for the young actor confirmed.
No further details being made public nor does the actor issue any statements concerning his hospitalization.
Efron and the rest of his High School Musical cast mates, including Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, and Corbin Bleu, have just signed on for the highly anticipated musical romance "High School Musical 3: Senior Year."
In addition to that, Efron is currently shooting the feature "Seventeen" with Matthew Perry.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars