Zac Efron Underwent Emergency Surgery to Remove His Appendix
Zac Efron was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Tuesday, January 15, it has been reported.
The High School Musical star was taken to the LA hospital to undergo an emergency appendectomy.
"Zac had his appendix removed and is recuperating," a representative for the young actor confirmed.
No further details being made public nor does the actor issue any statements concerning his hospitalization.
Efron and the rest of his High School Musical cast mates, including Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, and Corbin Bleu, have just signed on for the highly anticipated musical romance "High School Musical 3: Senior Year."
In addition to that, Efron is currently shooting the feature "Seventeen" with Matthew Perry.
More Zac Efron News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce