Zac Efron Underwent Emergency Surgery to Remove His Appendix
Zac Efron was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Tuesday, January 15, it has been reported.
The High School Musical star was taken to the LA hospital to undergo an emergency appendectomy.
"Zac had his appendix removed and is recuperating," a representative for the young actor confirmed.
No further details being made public nor does the actor issue any statements concerning his hospitalization.
Efron and the rest of his High School Musical cast mates, including Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, and Corbin Bleu, have just signed on for the highly anticipated musical romance "High School Musical 3: Senior Year."
In addition to that, Efron is currently shooting the feature "Seventeen" with Matthew Perry.
More Zac Efron News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic