Eagles to Kick Off World Tour With London Residency
Eagles will soon begin their world tour to support 'Long Road Out of Eden' at O2. The rock band have announced a residency at the London stadium for four nights.
The first date would be March 20, followed by 22, 23, and 26. Tickets for these four shows will go on-sale on Friday, January 18 with price ranging from 70 to 110 pounds via Ticketmaster. The world tour will also take them to U.S., Australia and other U.K. territories with dates expected to be announced soon.
The setlist for the O2 concerts is not yet fixed but it will debut an all-new stage production. The band will play both the new hits from 'Long Road Out of Eden' and their classics such as 'Hotel California', 'Take It to the Limit', 'Take It Easy', 'Desperado', and 'Life in the Fast Lane'.
A special ticket for the leg has been prepared in collaboration with iloveaccess.com. For more details go to iloveallaccess.com.
Meanwhile, Eagles has just garnered two nods at BRIT Awards, one for 'Best International Group' and 'Best International Album' for 'Long Road Out of Eden' which was certified 7 times platinum in U.S. as of January 4, 2008.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video