Eagles to Kick Off World Tour With London Residency
Eagles will soon begin their world tour to support 'Long Road Out of Eden' at O2. The rock band have announced a residency at the London stadium for four nights.
The first date would be March 20, followed by 22, 23, and 26. Tickets for these four shows will go on-sale on Friday, January 18 with price ranging from 70 to 110 pounds via Ticketmaster. The world tour will also take them to U.S., Australia and other U.K. territories with dates expected to be announced soon.
The setlist for the O2 concerts is not yet fixed but it will debut an all-new stage production. The band will play both the new hits from 'Long Road Out of Eden' and their classics such as 'Hotel California', 'Take It to the Limit', 'Take It Easy', 'Desperado', and 'Life in the Fast Lane'.
A special ticket for the leg has been prepared in collaboration with iloveaccess.com. For more details go to iloveallaccess.com.
Meanwhile, Eagles has just garnered two nods at BRIT Awards, one for 'Best International Group' and 'Best International Album' for 'Long Road Out of Eden' which was certified 7 times platinum in U.S. as of January 4, 2008.
More Eagles News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos