Kate Bosworth Is the New Face for Calvin Klein Jeans Spring/Summer 2008
First starred in Calvin Klein advertisements back in 1992, Kate Bosworth has just been revealed as the new face of the denim giant for its Spring/Summer 2008 collection.
The movie beauty, became well known with a leading role in the 2002 flick "Blue Crush" and has since then appeared in several notable films, is featured in black and white ad campaigns that see her dons a metallic trench coat and white jeans from the famous range. She was photographed by David Sims, the man behind the shots of the current Fall CK Jeans ads with British musician Jamie Burke and model Lara Stone.
The images are set to launch internationally with more than 35 countries in plan. The print and outdoor media is timed to coincide with the February issue of different magazines, it has been reported.
On why they use Bosworth as their latest model, Kevin Carrigan, creative director of Calvin Klein Jeans explained, "She is a true American beauty. Her purity of style and sensuality are a perfect match for the natural, clean modernity of the Calvin Klein Jeans line."
As of Bosworth, the actress herself said "To be featured in a Calvin Klein Jeans campaign, with its history of iconic imagery, is very exciting for me."
Have a glimpse on some of the ads Bosworth did for Calvin Klein after this news.
In related news, Bosworth's model boyfriend James Rousseau is reported to have invaded the music industry, unleashed his first release onto the Internets called "To Make You Mine." Check it out at Myspace.com/JamesRousseau.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign