'The New Daughter' Seeks Monster Casting
New Line Cinema is reportedly in need of a monster creature for the cast of their new supernatural thriller "The New Daughter". According to Bloody-disgusting, The studio have put out a casting call for a 'creature performer' to bring their terrifying monster to life.
It is stated that the studio are looking for a person that has physical ability to animate the character. They added that the applicants ought to be ultra-thin. They must also be comfortable wearing full facial make-up appliances with limited vision and do not mind the full body makeup application process.
Based on a John Connolly short story, the film centers on a single father who moves his two children to a home in rural Illinois near a burial mound that may be the key to his daughter's increasingly ominous behavior. The thriller starring Kevin Costner and Ivana Baquero is expected to be released sometime in late 2008.
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum