'The New Daughter' Seeks Monster Casting
New Line Cinema is reportedly in need of a monster creature for the cast of their new supernatural thriller "The New Daughter". According to Bloody-disgusting, The studio have put out a casting call for a 'creature performer' to bring their terrifying monster to life.
It is stated that the studio are looking for a person that has physical ability to animate the character. They added that the applicants ought to be ultra-thin. They must also be comfortable wearing full facial make-up appliances with limited vision and do not mind the full body makeup application process.
Based on a John Connolly short story, the film centers on a single father who moves his two children to a home in rural Illinois near a burial mound that may be the key to his daughter's increasingly ominous behavior. The thriller starring Kevin Costner and Ivana Baquero is expected to be released sometime in late 2008.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick