'The New Daughter' Seeks Monster Casting
New Line Cinema is reportedly in need of a monster creature for the cast of their new supernatural thriller "The New Daughter". According to Bloody-disgusting, The studio have put out a casting call for a 'creature performer' to bring their terrifying monster to life.
It is stated that the studio are looking for a person that has physical ability to animate the character. They added that the applicants ought to be ultra-thin. They must also be comfortable wearing full facial make-up appliances with limited vision and do not mind the full body makeup application process.
Based on a John Connolly short story, the film centers on a single father who moves his two children to a home in rural Illinois near a burial mound that may be the key to his daughter's increasingly ominous behavior. The thriller starring Kevin Costner and Ivana Baquero is expected to be released sometime in late 2008.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie