'The New Daughter' Seeks Monster Casting
New Line Cinema is reportedly in need of a monster creature for the cast of their new supernatural thriller "The New Daughter". According to Bloody-disgusting, The studio have put out a casting call for a 'creature performer' to bring their terrifying monster to life.
It is stated that the studio are looking for a person that has physical ability to animate the character. They added that the applicants ought to be ultra-thin. They must also be comfortable wearing full facial make-up appliances with limited vision and do not mind the full body makeup application process.
Based on a John Connolly short story, the film centers on a single father who moves his two children to a home in rural Illinois near a burial mound that may be the key to his daughter's increasingly ominous behavior. The thriller starring Kevin Costner and Ivana Baquero is expected to be released sometime in late 2008.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?