'The New Daughter' Seeks Monster Casting
New Line Cinema is reportedly in need of a monster creature for the cast of their new supernatural thriller "The New Daughter". According to Bloody-disgusting, The studio have put out a casting call for a 'creature performer' to bring their terrifying monster to life.
It is stated that the studio are looking for a person that has physical ability to animate the character. They added that the applicants ought to be ultra-thin. They must also be comfortable wearing full facial make-up appliances with limited vision and do not mind the full body makeup application process.
Based on a John Connolly short story, the film centers on a single father who moves his two children to a home in rural Illinois near a burial mound that may be the key to his daughter's increasingly ominous behavior. The thriller starring Kevin Costner and Ivana Baquero is expected to be released sometime in late 2008.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'