Newly Father Joel Madden: "I Suck When It Comes to Diapers"
Is a first-time father, Joel Madden just blogged an entry on his DCMA Collective Website, shared among other things about his newborn daughter Harlow Winter Kate Madden and his new life as a father.
Under the heading "It's a Girl!!!!", the Good Charlotte frontman wrote "Well, I am finally home with my beautiful girlfriend and our brand new little daughter. Harlow Winter Kate Madden was born on January 11th, 2008 at 3:13pm. She weighed in at 6 pounds and 7 ounces. She is 19 inches long and growing everyday already! She really is a wonderful addition to the GC/DCMA/DEADEXEC family. We are so blessed to have this beautiful little baby in our lives."
Grateful to all of his friends, family and fans, Joel went on writing "I want to thank everyone for all the love and kind words they've sent our way. We apologize we weren't accepting gifts/cards/calls at the hospital, but if you'd like to send something, we'd rather you make a donation to the Richie-Madden Foundation, which we started in Harlow Winter's honor."
Claimed Harlow Winter "looks so much like her mom its crazy!", the rock singer said "She eats like a little maniac and she's really sweet. She barely ever cries, even when daddy is changing her diaper, and believe me, I suck when it comes to diapers, but I'm learning! I can't wait to show off some pictures, until then, THANKS!! and GOD BLESS ..... Joel."
Joel and girlfriend Nicole Richie established The Richie Madden Children's Foundation in November 2007, about which Nicole said at that time "We named the foundation the Richie-Madden Foundation because it's not just Joel and I that want to help. We each have families and our families are very close. This is a family foundation. It's not a couple's foundation. Our whole family is involved - his brother, Benji, he has another brother and he has a sister my age who's pregnant and is expecting any day now. And I have a younger brother and a younger sister. And I think that it's important for me to be a good role model to them and show them how important it is to share and give back and to lend a helping hand."
More Joel Madden News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off