Christina Aguilera Posted a 'Dear' New Video, 'Save Me From Myself'
In the celebration of her giving birth to a healthy baby boy named Max on Saturday, January 12, Christina Aguilera has posted a never-before -seen music video titled 'Save Me From Myself' that contains a real footage of her wedding to Jordan Bratman.
Along with the video, the pop singer also posted on her official site a message to clarify how "dear" the video is for her. The post read: "In honor of our love for each other and our growing family, I have put together a special video for the song "Save Me From Myself" off my Back to Basics album. This video is very dear to me as it includes actual footage from our personal wedding video!"
It continues: "Just a little something to say "thank you" for your undying love and support. It is in no small part because of you that I live such a blessed and wonderful life!"
On other news, Aguilera will also release a DVD on February 5 titled 'Back to Basics: Live and Down Under'. It features eighteen songs, including the hits 'Ain't No Other Man', 'Candyman', 'Dirrty', 'Come On Over, 'What A Girl Wants', 'Hurt', 'Fighter' and 'Beautiful' that were recorded live during her show in Sydney, Australia.
She is also gathering materials for her fourth studio album which she claimed will be simpler, and different from 'Back to Basics'. Eminem allegedly will appear in the album.
Christina Aguilera, ' Save Me From Myself':
More Christina Aguilera News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs