Christina Aguilera Posted a 'Dear' New Video, 'Save Me From Myself'
In the celebration of her giving birth to a healthy baby boy named Max on Saturday, January 12, Christina Aguilera has posted a never-before -seen music video titled 'Save Me From Myself' that contains a real footage of her wedding to Jordan Bratman.
Along with the video, the pop singer also posted on her official site a message to clarify how "dear" the video is for her. The post read: "In honor of our love for each other and our growing family, I have put together a special video for the song "Save Me From Myself" off my Back to Basics album. This video is very dear to me as it includes actual footage from our personal wedding video!"
It continues: "Just a little something to say "thank you" for your undying love and support. It is in no small part because of you that I live such a blessed and wonderful life!"
On other news, Aguilera will also release a DVD on February 5 titled 'Back to Basics: Live and Down Under'. It features eighteen songs, including the hits 'Ain't No Other Man', 'Candyman', 'Dirrty', 'Come On Over, 'What A Girl Wants', 'Hurt', 'Fighter' and 'Beautiful' that were recorded live during her show in Sydney, Australia.
She is also gathering materials for her fourth studio album which she claimed will be simpler, and different from 'Back to Basics'. Eminem allegedly will appear in the album.
Christina Aguilera, ' Save Me From Myself':
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up