Britney Spears Stopped By at Custody Hearing, Won't Have Visitation Restored
Was initially scheduled to attend another hearing, set for Monday, January 14, in her ongoing custody battle with ex-husband Kevin Federline over their two young sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James, Britney Spears did arrive for the afternoon session of the proceedings, yet abruptly left the courthouse without going in after paparazzi surrounded her.
Skipped the morning session of the custody hearing, the pop star showed up for the afternoon session instead, appeared at the Los Angeles County Courthouse around 1:30 P.M. and was mobbed by photographers as she stepped from a sport utility vehicle outside the downtown Los Angeles courthouse.
In a bizarre and chaotic scene outside the courthouse, Spears shouted at photographers "Move back, I'm scared. Stop it. Stop it. I want to get back in the car. Just stop it. Let me get in the car, please!"
And so she went back to her car and eventually drove off, never quite made it inside the courtroom.
The court hearing reportedly was focused on Spears' four-hour January 3 standoff with police, firefighters and paramedics at her Studio City home that later on resulted in her being hospitalized at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for mental evaluation.
Refused to hand Sean Preston and Jayden James to K-Fed's representatives after a visit, Spears as a consequence had her visitation rights with the children suspended until Monday hearing. The fact that she didn't show up for it prompted court commissioner Scott M. Gordon to issue a new order that extended his ban on Spears' visitation rights until at least February 19, when the matter is due to be heard in court again.
Thus, K-Fed who attended the session, maintains sole legal and physical custody of their two sons Preston, 2, and Jayden, 1.
More Britney Spears News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked