Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Will Be Two Parts Film?
It was reported that Harry Potter fans will get double treat in the last installment of Harry Potter's series. According to Mail on Sunday, the seventh and final film of Harry Potter "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will be split into two separate films because of the book's 776 pages.
There's a rumor saying that the decision of splitting the movie was taken because of a financial consideration, but the speculation was dismissed as it was said to be the artistic decision. Reportedly, the author of the book, J.K. Rowling insisted that the film starred by Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson should be split to allow the favorite scenes to be filmed.
On the decision, an insider stated, "There's so much to fit that the view is the last movie should be in two halves. There is a huge battle when Harry, played by Daniel Radcliffe, takes on Voldemort that needs to be done really well." Meanwhile, on her website, Rowling noted, "It is simply impossible to incorporate every storyline into a film under four hours long."
More Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I News
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere