Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Will Be Two Parts Film?
It was reported that Harry Potter fans will get double treat in the last installment of Harry Potter's series. According to Mail on Sunday, the seventh and final film of Harry Potter "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will be split into two separate films because of the book's 776 pages.
There's a rumor saying that the decision of splitting the movie was taken because of a financial consideration, but the speculation was dismissed as it was said to be the artistic decision. Reportedly, the author of the book, J.K. Rowling insisted that the film starred by Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson should be split to allow the favorite scenes to be filmed.
On the decision, an insider stated, "There's so much to fit that the view is the last movie should be in two halves. There is a huge battle when Harry, played by Daniel Radcliffe, takes on Voldemort that needs to be done really well." Meanwhile, on her website, Rowling noted, "It is simply impossible to incorporate every storyline into a film under four hours long."
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'