Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Will Be Two Parts Film?
It was reported that Harry Potter fans will get double treat in the last installment of Harry Potter's series. According to Mail on Sunday, the seventh and final film of Harry Potter "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will be split into two separate films because of the book's 776 pages.
There's a rumor saying that the decision of splitting the movie was taken because of a financial consideration, but the speculation was dismissed as it was said to be the artistic decision. Reportedly, the author of the book, J.K. Rowling insisted that the film starred by Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson should be split to allow the favorite scenes to be filmed.
On the decision, an insider stated, "There's so much to fit that the view is the last movie should be in two halves. There is a huge battle when Harry, played by Daniel Radcliffe, takes on Voldemort that needs to be done really well." Meanwhile, on her website, Rowling noted, "It is simply impossible to incorporate every storyline into a film under four hours long."
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2