Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Will Be Two Parts Film?
It was reported that Harry Potter fans will get double treat in the last installment of Harry Potter's series. According to Mail on Sunday, the seventh and final film of Harry Potter "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will be split into two separate films because of the book's 776 pages.
There's a rumor saying that the decision of splitting the movie was taken because of a financial consideration, but the speculation was dismissed as it was said to be the artistic decision. Reportedly, the author of the book, J.K. Rowling insisted that the film starred by Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson should be split to allow the favorite scenes to be filmed.
On the decision, an insider stated, "There's so much to fit that the view is the last movie should be in two halves. There is a huge battle when Harry, played by Daniel Radcliffe, takes on Voldemort that needs to be done really well." Meanwhile, on her website, Rowling noted, "It is simply impossible to incorporate every storyline into a film under four hours long."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch