Hugh Dancy Sets to Star in 'Confessions of a Shopaholic'
Hugh Dancy is set to play in Jerry Bruckheimer Films' upcoming romantic comedy film. According to Hollywood Reporter, the actor who portrays Galahad in "King Arthur" will be joining Isla Fisher and Krysten Ritter in P.J. Hogan's "Confessions of a Shopaholic".
In the adaptation movie, the 32-year-old British actor will play the editor of the financial magazine where Fisher works. Meanwhile, the film that is based on Sophie Kinsella's best selling novels with the same title tells a story about Rebecca Bloomwood, a compulsive shopper turned financial adviser after finding herself to be in major debt. It is expected to start filming next month in New York and Connecticut.
By agreeing to play in the Disney film, Dancy will once again team up with Bruckheimer. Earlier, the boyfriend of Golden Globe winning-actress Claire Danes has starred in the acclaimed producer's films "King Arthur" and "Black Hawk Down". He can also be seen in "Ella Enchanted" and "The Jane Austen Book Club" as well as in Katherine Heigl's new comedy romantic film "27 Dresses".
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights