Hugh Dancy Sets to Star in 'Confessions of a Shopaholic'
Hugh Dancy is set to play in Jerry Bruckheimer Films' upcoming romantic comedy film. According to Hollywood Reporter, the actor who portrays Galahad in "King Arthur" will be joining Isla Fisher and Krysten Ritter in P.J. Hogan's "Confessions of a Shopaholic".
In the adaptation movie, the 32-year-old British actor will play the editor of the financial magazine where Fisher works. Meanwhile, the film that is based on Sophie Kinsella's best selling novels with the same title tells a story about Rebecca Bloomwood, a compulsive shopper turned financial adviser after finding herself to be in major debt. It is expected to start filming next month in New York and Connecticut.
By agreeing to play in the Disney film, Dancy will once again team up with Bruckheimer. Earlier, the boyfriend of Golden Globe winning-actress Claire Danes has starred in the acclaimed producer's films "King Arthur" and "Black Hawk Down". He can also be seen in "Ella Enchanted" and "The Jane Austen Book Club" as well as in Katherine Heigl's new comedy romantic film "27 Dresses".
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!