Hugh Dancy Sets to Star in 'Confessions of a Shopaholic'
Hugh Dancy is set to play in Jerry Bruckheimer Films' upcoming romantic comedy film. According to Hollywood Reporter, the actor who portrays Galahad in "King Arthur" will be joining Isla Fisher and Krysten Ritter in P.J. Hogan's "Confessions of a Shopaholic".
In the adaptation movie, the 32-year-old British actor will play the editor of the financial magazine where Fisher works. Meanwhile, the film that is based on Sophie Kinsella's best selling novels with the same title tells a story about Rebecca Bloomwood, a compulsive shopper turned financial adviser after finding herself to be in major debt. It is expected to start filming next month in New York and Connecticut.
By agreeing to play in the Disney film, Dancy will once again team up with Bruckheimer. Earlier, the boyfriend of Golden Globe winning-actress Claire Danes has starred in the acclaimed producer's films "King Arthur" and "Black Hawk Down". He can also be seen in "Ella Enchanted" and "The Jane Austen Book Club" as well as in Katherine Heigl's new comedy romantic film "27 Dresses".
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer