Hugh Dancy Sets to Star in 'Confessions of a Shopaholic'
Hugh Dancy is set to play in Jerry Bruckheimer Films' upcoming romantic comedy film. According to Hollywood Reporter, the actor who portrays Galahad in "King Arthur" will be joining Isla Fisher and Krysten Ritter in P.J. Hogan's "Confessions of a Shopaholic".
In the adaptation movie, the 32-year-old British actor will play the editor of the financial magazine where Fisher works. Meanwhile, the film that is based on Sophie Kinsella's best selling novels with the same title tells a story about Rebecca Bloomwood, a compulsive shopper turned financial adviser after finding herself to be in major debt. It is expected to start filming next month in New York and Connecticut.
By agreeing to play in the Disney film, Dancy will once again team up with Bruckheimer. Earlier, the boyfriend of Golden Globe winning-actress Claire Danes has starred in the acclaimed producer's films "King Arthur" and "Black Hawk Down". He can also be seen in "Ella Enchanted" and "The Jane Austen Book Club" as well as in Katherine Heigl's new comedy romantic film "27 Dresses".
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes