Bai Ling Joins 'Love Ranch'
The punky photographer in "Lords of Dogtown" has been signed by Capitol Films to star in their new project "Love Ranch". According to Movie Web, Bai Ling has joined the cast Helen Mirren and Joe Pesci in the drama film.
On nailing a part that has yet revealed, New York Post reported that the actress famous for her role as Shen Yuelin in 1997's "Red Corner" was ecstatic as that is just the gift she wanted for Christmas. She said as quoted by the newspaper, "I came from space and Santa followed me. He came to earth to give me the present of this big movie role."
"Love Ranch" centers around a couple whose relationship was tested by infidelity as they opened the first legal brothel in Nevada. The drama film is said to be inspired by the story of Joe and Sally Conforte, owners of the first legalized prostitution house in Nevada, the Mustang Ranch.
The film that is set in the '70s will be directed by Academy Award winning-filmmaker Taylor Hackford. It is currently filming in New Mexico and is expected to be released sometime in 2009.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer