An Exotic Dancer from Atlanta, Georgia Gave Birth to Rapper Nelly's Child
Nelly is a father again. A former exotic dancer from Atlanta, Georgia who a few months ago claimed to have been pregnant with the rapper's child has given birth to a baby boy on Sunday evening, January 6.
The baby, named Rashaan, was born at a Georgia hospital and weighed in at 7 pounds.
While no other details being made public, MediaTakeOut.com who first reported on that matter claimed that both baby and mother are doing fine.
As of Nelly who once was romantically linked to singer Ashanti, he has yet to comment on that encounter and has not visited the newborn baby.
In addition to Rashaan, Nelly already has two other children from previous relationships; son Cornell III "Tre" and daughter Chanel.
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development