An Exotic Dancer from Atlanta, Georgia Gave Birth to Rapper Nelly's Child
Nelly is a father again. A former exotic dancer from Atlanta, Georgia who a few months ago claimed to have been pregnant with the rapper's child has given birth to a baby boy on Sunday evening, January 6.
The baby, named Rashaan, was born at a Georgia hospital and weighed in at 7 pounds.
While no other details being made public, MediaTakeOut.com who first reported on that matter claimed that both baby and mother are doing fine.
As of Nelly who once was romantically linked to singer Ashanti, he has yet to comment on that encounter and has not visited the newborn baby.
In addition to Rashaan, Nelly already has two other children from previous relationships; son Cornell III "Tre" and daughter Chanel.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation