An Exotic Dancer from Atlanta, Georgia Gave Birth to Rapper Nelly's Child
Nelly is a father again. A former exotic dancer from Atlanta, Georgia who a few months ago claimed to have been pregnant with the rapper's child has given birth to a baby boy on Sunday evening, January 6.
The baby, named Rashaan, was born at a Georgia hospital and weighed in at 7 pounds.
While no other details being made public, MediaTakeOut.com who first reported on that matter claimed that both baby and mother are doing fine.
As of Nelly who once was romantically linked to singer Ashanti, he has yet to comment on that encounter and has not visited the newborn baby.
In addition to Rashaan, Nelly already has two other children from previous relationships; son Cornell III "Tre" and daughter Chanel.
More Nelly News
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family