An Exotic Dancer from Atlanta, Georgia Gave Birth to Rapper Nelly's Child
Nelly is a father again. A former exotic dancer from Atlanta, Georgia who a few months ago claimed to have been pregnant with the rapper's child has given birth to a baby boy on Sunday evening, January 6.
The baby, named Rashaan, was born at a Georgia hospital and weighed in at 7 pounds.
While no other details being made public, MediaTakeOut.com who first reported on that matter claimed that both baby and mother are doing fine.
As of Nelly who once was romantically linked to singer Ashanti, he has yet to comment on that encounter and has not visited the newborn baby.
In addition to Rashaan, Nelly already has two other children from previous relationships; son Cornell III "Tre" and daughter Chanel.
More Nelly News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story