Further Details on Christina Aguilera's First Newborn Baby
Contrary to early tabloid reports that mentioned Christina Aguilera gave birth to her first child on Friday, January 11, it has been confirmed that the pop singer and her music executive husband Jordan Bratman welcomed the arrival of their first child together on Saturday, January 12.
The newborn baby, a baby boy, was born at 10:05 P.M. in LA. He was 6 lbs. 2 oz. and 20.5 inches long.
"Christina and Jordan are proud to announce the birth of their son Max Liron Bratman. He is a beautiful, healthy baby boy!" a representative for the couple was quoted by People as saying. "Mom is resting and doing well!"
And while there were no words whether Christina gave birth naturally or through Caesarean section, the new mother did post a message on her official Website Sunday, January 13 saying, "Today is a very joyful and special day for Jordan and I as we welcome our first son into this world."
She, moreover, also posted a special video for her song "Save Me From Myself" from her "Back to Basics" album in honor of her son's arrival. "This video is very dear to me as it includes actual footage from our personal wedding video! Just a little something to say "thank you" for your undying love and support. It is in no small part because of you that I live such a blessed and wonderful life!" so she said about the new video.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign