Further Details on Christina Aguilera's First Newborn Baby
Contrary to early tabloid reports that mentioned Christina Aguilera gave birth to her first child on Friday, January 11, it has been confirmed that the pop singer and her music executive husband Jordan Bratman welcomed the arrival of their first child together on Saturday, January 12.
The newborn baby, a baby boy, was born at 10:05 P.M. in LA. He was 6 lbs. 2 oz. and 20.5 inches long.
"Christina and Jordan are proud to announce the birth of their son Max Liron Bratman. He is a beautiful, healthy baby boy!" a representative for the couple was quoted by People as saying. "Mom is resting and doing well!"
And while there were no words whether Christina gave birth naturally or through Caesarean section, the new mother did post a message on her official Website Sunday, January 13 saying, "Today is a very joyful and special day for Jordan and I as we welcome our first son into this world."
She, moreover, also posted a special video for her song "Save Me From Myself" from her "Back to Basics" album in honor of her son's arrival. "This video is very dear to me as it includes actual footage from our personal wedding video! Just a little something to say "thank you" for your undying love and support. It is in no small part because of you that I live such a blessed and wonderful life!" so she said about the new video.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli