Further Details on Christina Aguilera's First Newborn Baby
Contrary to early tabloid reports that mentioned Christina Aguilera gave birth to her first child on Friday, January 11, it has been confirmed that the pop singer and her music executive husband Jordan Bratman welcomed the arrival of their first child together on Saturday, January 12.
The newborn baby, a baby boy, was born at 10:05 P.M. in LA. He was 6 lbs. 2 oz. and 20.5 inches long.
"Christina and Jordan are proud to announce the birth of their son Max Liron Bratman. He is a beautiful, healthy baby boy!" a representative for the couple was quoted by People as saying. "Mom is resting and doing well!"
And while there were no words whether Christina gave birth naturally or through Caesarean section, the new mother did post a message on her official Website Sunday, January 13 saying, "Today is a very joyful and special day for Jordan and I as we welcome our first son into this world."
She, moreover, also posted a special video for her song "Save Me From Myself" from her "Back to Basics" album in honor of her son's arrival. "This video is very dear to me as it includes actual footage from our personal wedding video! Just a little something to say "thank you" for your undying love and support. It is in no small part because of you that I live such a blessed and wonderful life!" so she said about the new video.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo