Three 'Jumper' TV Spots Available for Viewing
After putting a trailer for public viewing, the 20th Century Fox is giving out more treat for future audience by releasing three "Jumper" TV spots. From the spots provided, viewers can see the action pack frames of scenes from the Doug Liman directed-film.
One of the spots opens up with a scene where Cox played by Samuel L. Jackson is questioning Davey who is starred by Hayden Christensen on how he could possibly rob a bank without opening any door. The second spot contains similar scenes to the first spot, but it still provides different scenes, including a car appearing from no where. Both spots pick up the tag line "Anywhere is Possible".
Meanwhile, the third spot shows many different scenes from the first two. It is said that this particular spot explains that once the power of certain individuals discovered, they were immediately welcomed to the war between the 'Jumpers'. The spots mostly features Jackson, Christensen and Rachel Bilson.
"Jumper" is scheduled for release on February 14, 2008. Aside from the three stars, the cast members also include Diane Lane, Jamie Bell, and many others. The three TV spots can be viewed on Jumper Official Site's Video Page.
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala
- Heidi Klum Gets Completely Naked in New Photography Book