Three 'Jumper' TV Spots Available for Viewing
After putting a trailer for public viewing, the 20th Century Fox is giving out more treat for future audience by releasing three "Jumper" TV spots. From the spots provided, viewers can see the action pack frames of scenes from the Doug Liman directed-film.
One of the spots opens up with a scene where Cox played by Samuel L. Jackson is questioning Davey who is starred by Hayden Christensen on how he could possibly rob a bank without opening any door. The second spot contains similar scenes to the first spot, but it still provides different scenes, including a car appearing from no where. Both spots pick up the tag line "Anywhere is Possible".
Meanwhile, the third spot shows many different scenes from the first two. It is said that this particular spot explains that once the power of certain individuals discovered, they were immediately welcomed to the war between the 'Jumpers'. The spots mostly features Jackson, Christensen and Rachel Bilson.
"Jumper" is scheduled for release on February 14, 2008. Aside from the three stars, the cast members also include Diane Lane, Jamie Bell, and many others. The three TV spots can be viewed on Jumper Official Site's Video Page.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip