Pregnant Halle Berry to Play Golf for Charity
Is carrying a bun in the oven apparently couldn't prevent Halle Berry from doing good deed for people in need. The expectant mother has agreed to hold a celebrity golf tournament in an attempt to raise money for domestic violence charity, the Jenesse Center.
The actress has been set to hold a celebrity golf tournament at Mountain Gate Country Club in Los Angeles April later this year with all proceeds going to the Jenesse Center, which is a program that provides support and shelter to those affected by domestic violence.
"April 28, 2008 will be a day of great fun as we raise much needed funds to help families victimized by domestic violence," so Berry said on her being involved in the cause. "Working together we can stop the violence. I am looking forward to golfing with you. Let's have a great time."
Was once a victim of domestic violence, Berry needless to say found the Jenesse Center charity closes to her heart.
In other Berry news, she's now pregnant with boyfriend Gabriel Aubry's child.
More Halle Berry News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms