Pregnant Halle Berry to Play Golf for Charity
Is carrying a bun in the oven apparently couldn't prevent Halle Berry from doing good deed for people in need. The expectant mother has agreed to hold a celebrity golf tournament in an attempt to raise money for domestic violence charity, the Jenesse Center.
The actress has been set to hold a celebrity golf tournament at Mountain Gate Country Club in Los Angeles April later this year with all proceeds going to the Jenesse Center, which is a program that provides support and shelter to those affected by domestic violence.
"April 28, 2008 will be a day of great fun as we raise much needed funds to help families victimized by domestic violence," so Berry said on her being involved in the cause. "Working together we can stop the violence. I am looking forward to golfing with you. Let's have a great time."
Was once a victim of domestic violence, Berry needless to say found the Jenesse Center charity closes to her heart.
In other Berry news, she's now pregnant with boyfriend Gabriel Aubry's child.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6