Pregnant Halle Berry to Play Golf for Charity
Is carrying a bun in the oven apparently couldn't prevent Halle Berry from doing good deed for people in need. The expectant mother has agreed to hold a celebrity golf tournament in an attempt to raise money for domestic violence charity, the Jenesse Center.
The actress has been set to hold a celebrity golf tournament at Mountain Gate Country Club in Los Angeles April later this year with all proceeds going to the Jenesse Center, which is a program that provides support and shelter to those affected by domestic violence.
"April 28, 2008 will be a day of great fun as we raise much needed funds to help families victimized by domestic violence," so Berry said on her being involved in the cause. "Working together we can stop the violence. I am looking forward to golfing with you. Let's have a great time."
Was once a victim of domestic violence, Berry needless to say found the Jenesse Center charity closes to her heart.
In other Berry news, she's now pregnant with boyfriend Gabriel Aubry's child.
More Halle Berry News
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie