Pregnant Halle Berry to Play Golf for Charity
Is carrying a bun in the oven apparently couldn't prevent Halle Berry from doing good deed for people in need. The expectant mother has agreed to hold a celebrity golf tournament in an attempt to raise money for domestic violence charity, the Jenesse Center.
The actress has been set to hold a celebrity golf tournament at Mountain Gate Country Club in Los Angeles April later this year with all proceeds going to the Jenesse Center, which is a program that provides support and shelter to those affected by domestic violence.
"April 28, 2008 will be a day of great fun as we raise much needed funds to help families victimized by domestic violence," so Berry said on her being involved in the cause. "Working together we can stop the violence. I am looking forward to golfing with you. Let's have a great time."
Was once a victim of domestic violence, Berry needless to say found the Jenesse Center charity closes to her heart.
In other Berry news, she's now pregnant with boyfriend Gabriel Aubry's child.
More Halle Berry News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!