Pregnant Halle Berry to Play Golf for Charity
Is carrying a bun in the oven apparently couldn't prevent Halle Berry from doing good deed for people in need. The expectant mother has agreed to hold a celebrity golf tournament in an attempt to raise money for domestic violence charity, the Jenesse Center.
The actress has been set to hold a celebrity golf tournament at Mountain Gate Country Club in Los Angeles April later this year with all proceeds going to the Jenesse Center, which is a program that provides support and shelter to those affected by domestic violence.
"April 28, 2008 will be a day of great fun as we raise much needed funds to help families victimized by domestic violence," so Berry said on her being involved in the cause. "Working together we can stop the violence. I am looking forward to golfing with you. Let's have a great time."
Was once a victim of domestic violence, Berry needless to say found the Jenesse Center charity closes to her heart.
In other Berry news, she's now pregnant with boyfriend Gabriel Aubry's child.
More Halle Berry News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'