Fox Searchlight to Produce 'Baggage Claim'
David Talbert's new project "Baggage Claim" has been picked up by Fox Searchlight. Hollywood Reporter let out the news that the studio has agreed to produce and finance the drama comedy film.
"Baggage" tells a story about a single thirty-something flight attendant, Montana Moore, who travels the country on a 30-day, 30,000-mile barnstorm across America in a mission to find a husband. Along the way, she meets several interested men, including a preacher, a politician and a tycoon.
Like Talbert's first major feature film "First Sunday" opened in theaters last Sunday, the new film that is adapted from his own 2005 novel will be directed, produced and written by him. It is said to be aimed at black audience similar to Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married?" and "Madea's Family Reunion".
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory