Fox Searchlight to Produce 'Baggage Claim'
David Talbert's new project "Baggage Claim" has been picked up by Fox Searchlight. Hollywood Reporter let out the news that the studio has agreed to produce and finance the drama comedy film.
"Baggage" tells a story about a single thirty-something flight attendant, Montana Moore, who travels the country on a 30-day, 30,000-mile barnstorm across America in a mission to find a husband. Along the way, she meets several interested men, including a preacher, a politician and a tycoon.
Like Talbert's first major feature film "First Sunday" opened in theaters last Sunday, the new film that is adapted from his own 2005 novel will be directed, produced and written by him. It is said to be aimed at black audience similar to Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married?" and "Madea's Family Reunion".
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour