Fox Searchlight to Produce 'Baggage Claim'
David Talbert's new project "Baggage Claim" has been picked up by Fox Searchlight. Hollywood Reporter let out the news that the studio has agreed to produce and finance the drama comedy film.
"Baggage" tells a story about a single thirty-something flight attendant, Montana Moore, who travels the country on a 30-day, 30,000-mile barnstorm across America in a mission to find a husband. Along the way, she meets several interested men, including a preacher, a politician and a tycoon.
Like Talbert's first major feature film "First Sunday" opened in theaters last Sunday, the new film that is adapted from his own 2005 novel will be directed, produced and written by him. It is said to be aimed at black audience similar to Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married?" and "Madea's Family Reunion".
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!