Courtney Thorne-Smith and Husband Roger Fishman Welcomed a Son
Courtney Thorne-Smith, best known for her portrayal of Alison Parker on "Melrose Place," gave birth to a baby boy Friday, January 11 in Los Angeles.
The infant, named Jacob Emerson, was born at L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. No other details of the baby being made public, but Thorne-Smith's representative did tell US Weekly, "Mother and father are thrilled. And the baby is healthy."
Thorne-Smith first married to genetic scientist Andrew Conrad in June 2000. They then divorced by January the following year. The had no children together. She married Roger Fishman on January 1, 2007. The newborn baby boy is their first child together.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week