Courtney Thorne-Smith and Husband Roger Fishman Welcomed a Son
Courtney Thorne-Smith, best known for her portrayal of Alison Parker on "Melrose Place," gave birth to a baby boy Friday, January 11 in Los Angeles.
The infant, named Jacob Emerson, was born at L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. No other details of the baby being made public, but Thorne-Smith's representative did tell US Weekly, "Mother and father are thrilled. And the baby is healthy."
Thorne-Smith first married to genetic scientist Andrew Conrad in June 2000. They then divorced by January the following year. The had no children together. She married Roger Fishman on January 1, 2007. The newborn baby boy is their first child together.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal