Courtney Thorne-Smith and Husband Roger Fishman Welcomed a Son
Courtney Thorne-Smith, best known for her portrayal of Alison Parker on "Melrose Place," gave birth to a baby boy Friday, January 11 in Los Angeles.
The infant, named Jacob Emerson, was born at L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. No other details of the baby being made public, but Thorne-Smith's representative did tell US Weekly, "Mother and father are thrilled. And the baby is healthy."
Thorne-Smith first married to genetic scientist Andrew Conrad in June 2000. They then divorced by January the following year. The had no children together. She married Roger Fishman on January 1, 2007. The newborn baby boy is their first child together.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story