Courtney Thorne-Smith and Husband Roger Fishman Welcomed a Son
Courtney Thorne-Smith, best known for her portrayal of Alison Parker on "Melrose Place," gave birth to a baby boy Friday, January 11 in Los Angeles.
The infant, named Jacob Emerson, was born at L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. No other details of the baby being made public, but Thorne-Smith's representative did tell US Weekly, "Mother and father are thrilled. And the baby is healthy."
Thorne-Smith first married to genetic scientist Andrew Conrad in June 2000. They then divorced by January the following year. The had no children together. She married Roger Fishman on January 1, 2007. The newborn baby boy is their first child together.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World