Courtney Thorne-Smith and Husband Roger Fishman Welcomed a Son
Courtney Thorne-Smith, best known for her portrayal of Alison Parker on "Melrose Place," gave birth to a baby boy Friday, January 11 in Los Angeles.
The infant, named Jacob Emerson, was born at L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. No other details of the baby being made public, but Thorne-Smith's representative did tell US Weekly, "Mother and father are thrilled. And the baby is healthy."
Thorne-Smith first married to genetic scientist Andrew Conrad in June 2000. They then divorced by January the following year. The had no children together. She married Roger Fishman on January 1, 2007. The newborn baby boy is their first child together.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby