Frodo Revealed Details of 'The Hobbit' Sequel
Details about Peter Jackson's upcoming projects concerning the prequel of "Lord of the Rings" have been shared. In an interview with MTV Movies Blog, Elijah Wood confirmed the rumor that the planned sequel of "The Hobbit" is going to be the bridge between "The Hobbit" and "The Lord of the Rings".
To MTV News, the actor who played Frodo revealed that he knew the fact after he emailed the Academy Award-winning director, Jackson. He said, "I haven't spoken to him directly about it [but] I've e-mailed him, and as far as I know the two films that they're doing, one will be 'The Hobbit' and another will take place between the 60 years that happened between 'The Hobbit' and 'The Lord of the Rings'."
Though the ensemble of the two planned films haven't been cast yet, Wood confessed that he would love to be the part of the films. "If I'm asked to go back and revisit that character and it makes sense, I would love to. I would absolutely love to. Nothing was really written with Frodo involved in it...But if he [Frodo] should show up, it would actually be the perfect way to revisit because it could be small enough that I could go back and have a nice sort of reunion with the memories that I have of the experience," said the "Day Zero" actor. Meanwhile, "The Hobbit" is expected to hit theaters in 2010.
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage
- 'Charlie's Angels' Reboot Gets a June 2019 Release Date
- Kourtney Kardashian Spotted Caressing Shirtless Younes Bendjima While Soaking Up the Sun in Cannes
- Does Taylor Swift Pay for Ariana Grande's Flight Back to the U.S. After Manchester Bombing?