Frodo Revealed Details of 'The Hobbit' Sequel
Details about Peter Jackson's upcoming projects concerning the prequel of "Lord of the Rings" have been shared. In an interview with MTV Movies Blog, Elijah Wood confirmed the rumor that the planned sequel of "The Hobbit" is going to be the bridge between "The Hobbit" and "The Lord of the Rings".
To MTV News, the actor who played Frodo revealed that he knew the fact after he emailed the Academy Award-winning director, Jackson. He said, "I haven't spoken to him directly about it [but] I've e-mailed him, and as far as I know the two films that they're doing, one will be 'The Hobbit' and another will take place between the 60 years that happened between 'The Hobbit' and 'The Lord of the Rings'."
Though the ensemble of the two planned films haven't been cast yet, Wood confessed that he would love to be the part of the films. "If I'm asked to go back and revisit that character and it makes sense, I would love to. I would absolutely love to. Nothing was really written with Frodo involved in it...But if he [Frodo] should show up, it would actually be the perfect way to revisit because it could be small enough that I could go back and have a nice sort of reunion with the memories that I have of the experience," said the "Day Zero" actor. Meanwhile, "The Hobbit" is expected to hit theaters in 2010.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation