Christina Aguilera and Husband Jordan Bratman Welcomed Their First Child Friday, January 11
Finally. Christina Aguilera has ended her impending motherhood session when she gave birth to her first child with husband Jordan Bratman Friday, January 11 in Los Angeles.
The joyous new parents announced the birth of their baby in a quick text message to friends and family around 4 P.M., saying "Baby has arrived. Mom and dad are doing well!"
And while there were no further details immediately available, Christina's representative has promised "As soon as I have more information I will let you know."
Christina began dating music marketing executive Bratman in early 2002. Their engagement was announced in February 2005 and they married on November 19 the same year in the Napa Valley.
Formally confirmed her pregnancy to Glamour Magazine in early November 2007, Christina told the publication she would "enter into mommyhood" at the start of next year. She then celebrated her impending motherhood with a blue-themed baby shower held at her Beverly Hills home last November.
In addition to all, the pop star also exposed her growing baby belly in the January 2008 issue of Marie Claire and sat down for an attention-grabbing interview with the magazine. She among others talked about her pregnancy and what to expect when you're an international superstar who's expecting.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary