Christina Aguilera and Husband Jordan Bratman Welcomed Their First Child Friday, January 11
Finally. Christina Aguilera has ended her impending motherhood session when she gave birth to her first child with husband Jordan Bratman Friday, January 11 in Los Angeles.
The joyous new parents announced the birth of their baby in a quick text message to friends and family around 4 P.M., saying "Baby has arrived. Mom and dad are doing well!"
And while there were no further details immediately available, Christina's representative has promised "As soon as I have more information I will let you know."
Christina began dating music marketing executive Bratman in early 2002. Their engagement was announced in February 2005 and they married on November 19 the same year in the Napa Valley.
Formally confirmed her pregnancy to Glamour Magazine in early November 2007, Christina told the publication she would "enter into mommyhood" at the start of next year. She then celebrated her impending motherhood with a blue-themed baby shower held at her Beverly Hills home last November.
In addition to all, the pop star also exposed her growing baby belly in the January 2008 issue of Marie Claire and sat down for an attention-grabbing interview with the magazine. She among others talked about her pregnancy and what to expect when you're an international superstar who's expecting.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia