'Mad Money' Stars Hit the Green Carpet
On Wednesday night, January 9, the Westwood's Mann Village Theater was filled with Hollywood stars as it hosted the premiere of Overture Films' comedy movie which due to hit theaters on January 18. At the special star-studded screening, the "Mad Money" leading lady, Katie Holmes, didn't walk down the usual red carpet, instead they grazed the special-dollar green carpet.
In attending her first premiere event as Mrs. Cruise, Holmes was accompanied by her husband, Tom Cruise and joined by her co-stars Diane Keaton and Queen Latifah. The 29-year-old actress was dressed in a silver beaded Armani mini-dress. Aside from the three leading ladies, the premiere was also attended by the many of the cast members, including Adam Rothenberg, Finesse Mitchell, J.C. Mackenzie and Peyton Smith. It was also attended by its director and writer, Callie Khouri.
After the premiere, an after party was held at UCLA Westwood's Royce Hall. Though most of the cast made it to the lavish party, Holmes and Cruise were no where to be seen. Still, the party was full with stars, including Ted Danson, Mary J. Blige, Rosanna Arquette and Tate Donovan among others.
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic