'Mad Money' Stars Hit the Green Carpet
On Wednesday night, January 9, the Westwood's Mann Village Theater was filled with Hollywood stars as it hosted the premiere of Overture Films' comedy movie which due to hit theaters on January 18. At the special star-studded screening, the "Mad Money" leading lady, Katie Holmes, didn't walk down the usual red carpet, instead they grazed the special-dollar green carpet.
In attending her first premiere event as Mrs. Cruise, Holmes was accompanied by her husband, Tom Cruise and joined by her co-stars Diane Keaton and Queen Latifah. The 29-year-old actress was dressed in a silver beaded Armani mini-dress. Aside from the three leading ladies, the premiere was also attended by the many of the cast members, including Adam Rothenberg, Finesse Mitchell, J.C. Mackenzie and Peyton Smith. It was also attended by its director and writer, Callie Khouri.
After the premiere, an after party was held at UCLA Westwood's Royce Hall. Though most of the cast made it to the lavish party, Holmes and Cruise were no where to be seen. Still, the party was full with stars, including Ted Danson, Mary J. Blige, Rosanna Arquette and Tate Donovan among others.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'