'Mad Money' Stars Hit the Green Carpet
On Wednesday night, January 9, the Westwood's Mann Village Theater was filled with Hollywood stars as it hosted the premiere of Overture Films' comedy movie which due to hit theaters on January 18. At the special star-studded screening, the "Mad Money" leading lady, Katie Holmes, didn't walk down the usual red carpet, instead they grazed the special-dollar green carpet.
In attending her first premiere event as Mrs. Cruise, Holmes was accompanied by her husband, Tom Cruise and joined by her co-stars Diane Keaton and Queen Latifah. The 29-year-old actress was dressed in a silver beaded Armani mini-dress. Aside from the three leading ladies, the premiere was also attended by the many of the cast members, including Adam Rothenberg, Finesse Mitchell, J.C. Mackenzie and Peyton Smith. It was also attended by its director and writer, Callie Khouri.
After the premiere, an after party was held at UCLA Westwood's Royce Hall. Though most of the cast made it to the lavish party, Holmes and Cruise were no where to be seen. Still, the party was full with stars, including Ted Danson, Mary J. Blige, Rosanna Arquette and Tate Donovan among others.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed