'Mad Money' Stars Hit the Green Carpet
On Wednesday night, January 9, the Westwood's Mann Village Theater was filled with Hollywood stars as it hosted the premiere of Overture Films' comedy movie which due to hit theaters on January 18. At the special star-studded screening, the "Mad Money" leading lady, Katie Holmes, didn't walk down the usual red carpet, instead they grazed the special-dollar green carpet.
In attending her first premiere event as Mrs. Cruise, Holmes was accompanied by her husband, Tom Cruise and joined by her co-stars Diane Keaton and Queen Latifah. The 29-year-old actress was dressed in a silver beaded Armani mini-dress. Aside from the three leading ladies, the premiere was also attended by the many of the cast members, including Adam Rothenberg, Finesse Mitchell, J.C. Mackenzie and Peyton Smith. It was also attended by its director and writer, Callie Khouri.
After the premiere, an after party was held at UCLA Westwood's Royce Hall. Though most of the cast made it to the lavish party, Holmes and Cruise were no where to be seen. Still, the party was full with stars, including Ted Danson, Mary J. Blige, Rosanna Arquette and Tate Donovan among others.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs