A New 'The Eye' Skin Design for MySpace Profile Launched
MySpace users have been treated with new customized home page skins and designs as Lionsgate and MySpace teamed up to provide them with a new authentic design. The new design is sponsored by the horror thriller directed by David Moreau and Xavier Palud.
The new facility allows users to change their homepages' skins to a special design from Jessica Alba's new thriller "The Eye". By changing the skins, the users are indulged with the chance to bring the horror scene to their page. They are also given the synopsis of the film planned for release on February 1. Aside from that, MySpace also provides the users with another new function that allow them to customize module placement, such as top friends.
To use the new "The Eye" design, the users are only required to first log in to their own profiles, then check out the announcement made by a guy named Tom pictured with Jessica Alba on the MySpace Announcement board. There, users have to look for words stated 'Click Here' and click on the commanding words to directly change the skins.
Besides clicking on Tom's announcement, users can also use another method to grab the design. After logging in to their profiles, they should find 'Page Themes' feature. Then, click on 'New Home Skin' to instantly get the design.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen