Jay-Z to Headline 2008 Glastonbury Fest With Amy Winehouse?
Putting the jigsaw pieces into their place, it is now assumed that Jay-Z will headline this year's Glastonbury Festival. Organizer Michael Eavis has left some hints on the 2008 line-up saying that the headliner would be "black American".
It was previously thought that Kanye West was the talked subject here. However, it was quickly changed after it was further revealed that it will be a New Yorker, which subsequently eliminated West who hails from Atlanta.
Another hint also indicated that Amy Winehouse will be in the festival to. Eavis said that "a great British female artist" will take the stage as the headliner's supporting act.
The Glastonbury Festival is one of England's biggest music and art exhibition that is held annually. This year, the three-day festival will be held on June 27 until June 29.
Meanwhile, it is also rumored that Winehouse will appear at 50th Grammy Awards doing a a medley with a string of musicians including West.
More Jay-Z News
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017