Jay-Z to Headline 2008 Glastonbury Fest With Amy Winehouse?
Putting the jigsaw pieces into their place, it is now assumed that Jay-Z will headline this year's Glastonbury Festival. Organizer Michael Eavis has left some hints on the 2008 line-up saying that the headliner would be "black American".
It was previously thought that Kanye West was the talked subject here. However, it was quickly changed after it was further revealed that it will be a New Yorker, which subsequently eliminated West who hails from Atlanta.
Another hint also indicated that Amy Winehouse will be in the festival to. Eavis said that "a great British female artist" will take the stage as the headliner's supporting act.
The Glastonbury Festival is one of England's biggest music and art exhibition that is held annually. This year, the three-day festival will be held on June 27 until June 29.
Meanwhile, it is also rumored that Winehouse will appear at 50th Grammy Awards doing a a medley with a string of musicians including West.
More Jay-Z News
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay