Jay-Z to Headline 2008 Glastonbury Fest With Amy Winehouse?
Putting the jigsaw pieces into their place, it is now assumed that Jay-Z will headline this year's Glastonbury Festival. Organizer Michael Eavis has left some hints on the 2008 line-up saying that the headliner would be "black American".
It was previously thought that Kanye West was the talked subject here. However, it was quickly changed after it was further revealed that it will be a New Yorker, which subsequently eliminated West who hails from Atlanta.
Another hint also indicated that Amy Winehouse will be in the festival to. Eavis said that "a great British female artist" will take the stage as the headliner's supporting act.
The Glastonbury Festival is one of England's biggest music and art exhibition that is held annually. This year, the three-day festival will be held on June 27 until June 29.
Meanwhile, it is also rumored that Winehouse will appear at 50th Grammy Awards doing a a medley with a string of musicians including West.
More Jay-Z News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'