Bravo TV's 'Make Me a Supermodel' Finalists Unveiled
A new competitive reality show for Bravo TV "Make Me a Supermodel" will be launched on Thursday, January 10, 2008. Arguably, it would be "America's Next Top Model" meets "American Idol" because the control of the show is put in the hands of the public as the viewers have to vote each week to determine who stays and who's out.
The show that starts shooting on January 4 will be hosted by Niki Taylor and Tyson Beckford. In the show, the two hosts will give out inputs to the aspiring supermodels-to-be helped by two actual judges, Jennifer Starr, who is the most prominent print fashion casting director in the country, and Cory Bautista, the youngest Director of any modeling agency. Somehow, the format of the show resembles the Tyra Banks' reality show. However, in the case of "Make Me", the contestants will be consisted of 7 males and 7 females instead of Banks' all-female contestants.
Based on the popular British TV series hosted by Rachel Hunter, "Make Me" is a reality show in which 14 beautiful and talented men and women will compete over a 12-week period for $100,000 and a modeling contract with New York Model Management, a professional modeling agency that brought Elle Macpherson to be a supermodel. The show will follow the 14 hopefuls as they live together in a New York City apartment and explore friendships, romance and naked ambition while undergoing a series of creative challenges designed to test their professional modeling potential. Meanwhile, Bravo has revealed the show's 14 finalists which can be previewed below.
Meet the Models Preview:
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says