Posh Victoria Adams, the Worst Dressed Woman of 2007
Another year, another Worst-Dressed List from style maven Mr. Blackwell. In his 48th Annual Worst Dressed Women List, released Tuesday, January 8 Victoria Adams, the so-called Posh Spice who's been considered by many people as one of the world's famous fashion icons, surprisingly was the first pick.
The mother of three, who's also the wife of famous soccer star David Beckham, was called out by Mr. Blackwell for her "skinny-mini monstrosities". Next up was Amy Winehouse. The British troubled pop star was dubbed a "part 50's car-hop horror." The third Worst Dressed Woman was former child star Mary-Kate Olsen whom Blackwell said "resembles a tattered toothpick-trapped in a hurricane."
Here's the 2007 Top 10 Worst-Dressed Women according to Mr. Blackwell, with his critiques of course:
- Victoria Adams: "Forget the fashion spice - wearing a skirt would suffice! In one skinny-mini monstrosity after another, pouty posh can really wreck-em."
- Amy Winehouse: "Exploding beehives above ... tacky polka-dots below ... she's part 50's car-hop horror."
- Mary-Kate Olsen: "YIKES! In layers of cut-rate kitsch, Mary Kate's look is hard to explain ... she resembles a tattered toothpick-trapped in a hurricane!"
- Stacy Ferguson: "Another style-free 'Fergie' in fashion's hall of shame? Yes, when it comes to couture chaos, guess it's all in a name!"
- Kelly Clarkson: "Her heavenly voice soars above the rest ... but those belly-baring bombs are hellish at best! She may be the queen of 'Pro-Active' - but that wardrobe looks downright radioactive!"
- Eva Green: "Stuck in neon nightmares not fit for the sane. Fashion this loud could give Bond a migraine! A profusion of confusion from toes to nose!"
- Avril Lavigne: "Gothic make-up courtesy the mad spatula - Fashions provided by ... The house of Dracula!"
- Jessica Simpson: "Forget the Cowboys. In prom queen screams, can it get any worse? She's a global fashion curse!"
- Lindsay Lohan: "Lindsay the fashion frenzy strikes again! Lohan takes fashion to a new low."
- Alison Arngrim: "Little Nellie of the prairie, looks like a 1940's fashion editor for the Farmers Almanac."
More Victoria Adams News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date