Posh Victoria Adams, the Worst Dressed Woman of 2007
Another year, another Worst-Dressed List from style maven Mr. Blackwell. In his 48th Annual Worst Dressed Women List, released Tuesday, January 8 Victoria Adams, the so-called Posh Spice who's been considered by many people as one of the world's famous fashion icons, surprisingly was the first pick.
The mother of three, who's also the wife of famous soccer star David Beckham, was called out by Mr. Blackwell for her "skinny-mini monstrosities". Next up was Amy Winehouse. The British troubled pop star was dubbed a "part 50's car-hop horror." The third Worst Dressed Woman was former child star Mary-Kate Olsen whom Blackwell said "resembles a tattered toothpick-trapped in a hurricane."
Here's the 2007 Top 10 Worst-Dressed Women according to Mr. Blackwell, with his critiques of course:
- Victoria Adams: "Forget the fashion spice - wearing a skirt would suffice! In one skinny-mini monstrosity after another, pouty posh can really wreck-em."
- Amy Winehouse: "Exploding beehives above ... tacky polka-dots below ... she's part 50's car-hop horror."
- Mary-Kate Olsen: "YIKES! In layers of cut-rate kitsch, Mary Kate's look is hard to explain ... she resembles a tattered toothpick-trapped in a hurricane!"
- Stacy Ferguson: "Another style-free 'Fergie' in fashion's hall of shame? Yes, when it comes to couture chaos, guess it's all in a name!"
- Kelly Clarkson: "Her heavenly voice soars above the rest ... but those belly-baring bombs are hellish at best! She may be the queen of 'Pro-Active' - but that wardrobe looks downright radioactive!"
- Eva Green: "Stuck in neon nightmares not fit for the sane. Fashion this loud could give Bond a migraine! A profusion of confusion from toes to nose!"
- Avril Lavigne: "Gothic make-up courtesy the mad spatula - Fashions provided by ... The house of Dracula!"
- Jessica Simpson: "Forget the Cowboys. In prom queen screams, can it get any worse? She's a global fashion curse!"
- Lindsay Lohan: "Lindsay the fashion frenzy strikes again! Lohan takes fashion to a new low."
- Alison Arngrim: "Little Nellie of the prairie, looks like a 1940's fashion editor for the Farmers Almanac."
More Victoria Adams News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes