Britney Spears Spotted Swapping Spit with Paparazzo Boyfriend
Britney Spears' new boyfriend Adnan Ghalib was kind enough to whisk the troubled pop star away for some private time after she's been held on a "5150 hold" at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for a series of physical and psychological tests following a "family custody dispute" involving sons Sean Preston and Jayden James she had with ex-husband Kevin Federline.
Were reported to have gone to the Daily Grill in Palm Desert around 10 A.M. Sunday, January 6 following her early release from Cedars-Sinai, Britney and her alleged boyfriend, Adnan, were then seen getting cozy "as they playfully shared a lollipop, with Spears smoking, outside a bungalow in Desert Hot Springs, about 120 miles east of L.A." CelebTV has reported.
The British-born paparazzi, who according to rumors on the street is a married man, was said to own a home in the desert community and he took Spears there on Sunday. The supposed lovers, still according to CelebTV, were spotted holding hands and kissing while making a Starbucks run.
Being asked on that matter, a source at Finalpixx, where Adnan is working, was quoted as saying that the photographer and Spears have been getting close in recent weeks, but would not go as far as saying the two are dating.
More Britney Spears News
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie