Britney Spears Spotted Swapping Spit with Paparazzo Boyfriend
Britney Spears' new boyfriend Adnan Ghalib was kind enough to whisk the troubled pop star away for some private time after she's been held on a "5150 hold" at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for a series of physical and psychological tests following a "family custody dispute" involving sons Sean Preston and Jayden James she had with ex-husband Kevin Federline.
Were reported to have gone to the Daily Grill in Palm Desert around 10 A.M. Sunday, January 6 following her early release from Cedars-Sinai, Britney and her alleged boyfriend, Adnan, were then seen getting cozy "as they playfully shared a lollipop, with Spears smoking, outside a bungalow in Desert Hot Springs, about 120 miles east of L.A." CelebTV has reported.
The British-born paparazzi, who according to rumors on the street is a married man, was said to own a home in the desert community and he took Spears there on Sunday. The supposed lovers, still according to CelebTV, were spotted holding hands and kissing while making a Starbucks run.
Being asked on that matter, a source at Finalpixx, where Adnan is working, was quoted as saying that the photographer and Spears have been getting close in recent weeks, but would not go as far as saying the two are dating.
More Britney Spears News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair