Kenny G to Release Romantic Latin Album for Valentine's Day
Saxophonist Kenny G goes Latin for his next album which is part of his new deal with Starbucks Entertainment and Concord Records. The album which will be titled 'Rhythm and Romance' will be dropped February 5 and followed by a set of North American tour.
G worked with a number of acclaimed musicians for this piece, namely drummer Alex Acuna, percussionists Michito Sanchez and Paulino Da Costa, bassist John Penia and guitarist Ramon Stagnaro. The album also features guest vocals by rising Chilean star Barbara Munoz and Spanish-speaking pop/rock sensation, Camila.
"To have the opportunity to play with these amazing musicians has allowed my music to grow in ways I have never expected," G said.
The album that blends Samba, Salsa and Bossa Nova is the first Latin love songs compilation from G, which release date is to coincide with Valentine's Day on February 14. Among the track list are the classic ballad 'Sabor a Mi' and the no-longer alien 'Besame Mucho'. Buy Rhythm and Romance on Amazon.
'Besame Mucho' Audio Stream:
- Jan 18 - San Diego, CA
- Feb 22 - Denver, CO
- Feb 23 - Beverly Creek, CO
- Feb 26 - Phoenix, AZ
- Mar 07 - Juneau, AK
- Mar 09 - Fairbanks, AK
- Mar 10 - Anchorage, AK
- Mar 14 - Maui, HI
- Mar 15 - Honolulu, HI
- Mar 16 - Honolulu, HI
- Mar 21 - W. Palm Beach, FL
- Mar 22 - Melbourne, FL
- Mar 24 - Clearwater, FL
- Mar 25 - Myres, FL
- Mar 26 - Miami, FL
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii