Kenny G to Release Romantic Latin Album for Valentine's Day
Saxophonist Kenny G goes Latin for his next album which is part of his new deal with Starbucks Entertainment and Concord Records. The album which will be titled 'Rhythm and Romance' will be dropped February 5 and followed by a set of North American tour.
G worked with a number of acclaimed musicians for this piece, namely drummer Alex Acuna, percussionists Michito Sanchez and Paulino Da Costa, bassist John Penia and guitarist Ramon Stagnaro. The album also features guest vocals by rising Chilean star Barbara Munoz and Spanish-speaking pop/rock sensation, Camila.
"To have the opportunity to play with these amazing musicians has allowed my music to grow in ways I have never expected," G said.
The album that blends Samba, Salsa and Bossa Nova is the first Latin love songs compilation from G, which release date is to coincide with Valentine's Day on February 14. Among the track list are the classic ballad 'Sabor a Mi' and the no-longer alien 'Besame Mucho'. Buy Rhythm and Romance on Amazon.
'Besame Mucho' Audio Stream:
- Jan 18 - San Diego, CA
- Feb 22 - Denver, CO
- Feb 23 - Beverly Creek, CO
- Feb 26 - Phoenix, AZ
- Mar 07 - Juneau, AK
- Mar 09 - Fairbanks, AK
- Mar 10 - Anchorage, AK
- Mar 14 - Maui, HI
- Mar 15 - Honolulu, HI
- Mar 16 - Honolulu, HI
- Mar 21 - W. Palm Beach, FL
- Mar 22 - Melbourne, FL
- Mar 24 - Clearwater, FL
- Mar 25 - Myres, FL
- Mar 26 - Miami, FL
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her