It's Official, Nicole Kidman Is Pregnant
It's official, Nicole Kidman is pregnant.
Has been hit with pregnancy report for several times and has repeatedly come to denial, the Aussie actress finally confirmed that she's pregnant with her first child with husband Keith Urban whom she's been married to since June 2006.
Kidman's representative Wendy Day issued a statement to confirm the pregnancy, saying "Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban confirmed today that they are expecting a baby" adding that "The couple are thrilled."
No words on how long the Oscar-winning movie beauty has been along with the not-yet born baby nor it is mentioned on when she's due to give birth.
Kidman who turned 40 last June had previously said she would like to have a child with Urban, told women's magazine Vanity Fair back in November, "I'm yearning to have one. I think I would be very sad if I wasn't able to have a baby. Keith knows I want one, and he has been getting there slowly."
The baby Kidman is carrying will be her third child. She has two adopted children from her marriage with ex-husband Tom Cruise, they are Connor Antony and Isabella Jane.
As of her acting career, Kidman recently wrapped up filming her latest big screen project, the Baz Luhrmann epic "Australia" in which she co-stars with Hugh Jackman.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4