It's Official, Nicole Kidman Is Pregnant
It's official, Nicole Kidman is pregnant.
Has been hit with pregnancy report for several times and has repeatedly come to denial, the Aussie actress finally confirmed that she's pregnant with her first child with husband Keith Urban whom she's been married to since June 2006.
Kidman's representative Wendy Day issued a statement to confirm the pregnancy, saying "Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban confirmed today that they are expecting a baby" adding that "The couple are thrilled."
No words on how long the Oscar-winning movie beauty has been along with the not-yet born baby nor it is mentioned on when she's due to give birth.
Kidman who turned 40 last June had previously said she would like to have a child with Urban, told women's magazine Vanity Fair back in November, "I'm yearning to have one. I think I would be very sad if I wasn't able to have a baby. Keith knows I want one, and he has been getting there slowly."
The baby Kidman is carrying will be her third child. She has two adopted children from her marriage with ex-husband Tom Cruise, they are Connor Antony and Isabella Jane.
As of her acting career, Kidman recently wrapped up filming her latest big screen project, the Baz Luhrmann epic "Australia" in which she co-stars with Hugh Jackman.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy