It's Official, Nicole Kidman Is Pregnant
It's official, Nicole Kidman is pregnant.
Has been hit with pregnancy report for several times and has repeatedly come to denial, the Aussie actress finally confirmed that she's pregnant with her first child with husband Keith Urban whom she's been married to since June 2006.
Kidman's representative Wendy Day issued a statement to confirm the pregnancy, saying "Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban confirmed today that they are expecting a baby" adding that "The couple are thrilled."
No words on how long the Oscar-winning movie beauty has been along with the not-yet born baby nor it is mentioned on when she's due to give birth.
Kidman who turned 40 last June had previously said she would like to have a child with Urban, told women's magazine Vanity Fair back in November, "I'm yearning to have one. I think I would be very sad if I wasn't able to have a baby. Keith knows I want one, and he has been getting there slowly."
The baby Kidman is carrying will be her third child. She has two adopted children from her marriage with ex-husband Tom Cruise, they are Connor Antony and Isabella Jane.
As of her acting career, Kidman recently wrapped up filming her latest big screen project, the Baz Luhrmann epic "Australia" in which she co-stars with Hugh Jackman.
More Nicole Kidman News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'