It's Official, Nicole Kidman Is Pregnant
It's official, Nicole Kidman is pregnant.
Has been hit with pregnancy report for several times and has repeatedly come to denial, the Aussie actress finally confirmed that she's pregnant with her first child with husband Keith Urban whom she's been married to since June 2006.
Kidman's representative Wendy Day issued a statement to confirm the pregnancy, saying "Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban confirmed today that they are expecting a baby" adding that "The couple are thrilled."
No words on how long the Oscar-winning movie beauty has been along with the not-yet born baby nor it is mentioned on when she's due to give birth.
Kidman who turned 40 last June had previously said she would like to have a child with Urban, told women's magazine Vanity Fair back in November, "I'm yearning to have one. I think I would be very sad if I wasn't able to have a baby. Keith knows I want one, and he has been getting there slowly."
The baby Kidman is carrying will be her third child. She has two adopted children from her marriage with ex-husband Tom Cruise, they are Connor Antony and Isabella Jane.
As of her acting career, Kidman recently wrapped up filming her latest big screen project, the Baz Luhrmann epic "Australia" in which she co-stars with Hugh Jackman.
More Nicole Kidman News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards