Vote for Mary J. Blige's Third Single Off 'Growing Pains'
The official site of Mary J. Blige has put up a poll to determine her next single off 'Growing Pains'. Fourteen out of the sixteen tracks in the album are the eligible candidates for the third single.
With the exclusion of the track 'Work That', it is now indirectly confirmed that it will be made the second single from the album. It had been released on iTunes in November 2007 but its physical release as well as its video clip are nowhere in sight yet.
Up to the news hour, the poll has shown a favor on the track 'Come to Me (Peace)' and the first track in the album 'Grown Woman'. Log on to MjBlige.com to start voting.
'Growing Pains' that was released in mid December 2007 has been performing well on the chart. After debuting at #2 on Billboard Hot 200 chart by selling 629,000 copies, it moved up to #1 in the second week although sale was down to 204,000 copies.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered