Vote for Mary J. Blige's Third Single Off 'Growing Pains'
The official site of Mary J. Blige has put up a poll to determine her next single off 'Growing Pains'. Fourteen out of the sixteen tracks in the album are the eligible candidates for the third single.
With the exclusion of the track 'Work That', it is now indirectly confirmed that it will be made the second single from the album. It had been released on iTunes in November 2007 but its physical release as well as its video clip are nowhere in sight yet.
Up to the news hour, the poll has shown a favor on the track 'Come to Me (Peace)' and the first track in the album 'Grown Woman'. Log on to MjBlige.com to start voting.
'Growing Pains' that was released in mid December 2007 has been performing well on the chart. After debuting at #2 on Billboard Hot 200 chart by selling 629,000 copies, it moved up to #1 in the second week although sale was down to 204,000 copies.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa