Vote for Mary J. Blige's Third Single Off 'Growing Pains'
The official site of Mary J. Blige has put up a poll to determine her next single off 'Growing Pains'. Fourteen out of the sixteen tracks in the album are the eligible candidates for the third single.
With the exclusion of the track 'Work That', it is now indirectly confirmed that it will be made the second single from the album. It had been released on iTunes in November 2007 but its physical release as well as its video clip are nowhere in sight yet.
Up to the news hour, the poll has shown a favor on the track 'Come to Me (Peace)' and the first track in the album 'Grown Woman'. Log on to MjBlige.com to start voting.
'Growing Pains' that was released in mid December 2007 has been performing well on the chart. After debuting at #2 on Billboard Hot 200 chart by selling 629,000 copies, it moved up to #1 in the second week although sale was down to 204,000 copies.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video