The Napoleon Dynamite Star Set to Star in Three Men Seeking Monsters
The "Napoleon Dynamite" star will star in a new horror movie. According to Bloody-disgusting.com, Jon Heder is set to star in Universal Pictures' developing film "Three Men Seeking Monsters". Apart from mentioning Heder as one of the cast member, no further details about the character has been shared.
In the meantime, the movie based on a book with the same title will be produced by Heder's identical twin brother, Dan Heder, along with Ken Atchity, Chi-li Wong and Mike Kuciak. The production of it is expected to be done in 2010.
"Three Men Seeking Monsters" centers the story around bestselling author, Nick Redfern, and two professional monster-hunters, Jonathan Downes and Richard Freeman, who traveled to the remote wilds of Great Britain for six weeks in the summer of 2001 in order to find werewolves, lake monsters, giant cats, ghostly devil dogs, and ape-men. Their journey brings them to the very limits of their imagination.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences