The Napoleon Dynamite Star Set to Star in Three Men Seeking Monsters
The "Napoleon Dynamite" star will star in a new horror movie. According to Bloody-disgusting.com, Jon Heder is set to star in Universal Pictures' developing film "Three Men Seeking Monsters". Apart from mentioning Heder as one of the cast member, no further details about the character has been shared.
In the meantime, the movie based on a book with the same title will be produced by Heder's identical twin brother, Dan Heder, along with Ken Atchity, Chi-li Wong and Mike Kuciak. The production of it is expected to be done in 2010.
"Three Men Seeking Monsters" centers the story around bestselling author, Nick Redfern, and two professional monster-hunters, Jonathan Downes and Richard Freeman, who traveled to the remote wilds of Great Britain for six weeks in the summer of 2001 in order to find werewolves, lake monsters, giant cats, ghostly devil dogs, and ape-men. Their journey brings them to the very limits of their imagination.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt