The Napoleon Dynamite Star Set to Star in Three Men Seeking Monsters
The "Napoleon Dynamite" star will star in a new horror movie. According to Bloody-disgusting.com, Jon Heder is set to star in Universal Pictures' developing film "Three Men Seeking Monsters". Apart from mentioning Heder as one of the cast member, no further details about the character has been shared.
In the meantime, the movie based on a book with the same title will be produced by Heder's identical twin brother, Dan Heder, along with Ken Atchity, Chi-li Wong and Mike Kuciak. The production of it is expected to be done in 2010.
"Three Men Seeking Monsters" centers the story around bestselling author, Nick Redfern, and two professional monster-hunters, Jonathan Downes and Richard Freeman, who traveled to the remote wilds of Great Britain for six weeks in the summer of 2001 in order to find werewolves, lake monsters, giant cats, ghostly devil dogs, and ape-men. Their journey brings them to the very limits of their imagination.
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap