Actor Johnny Depp Named Top Money-Making Star of 2007
Saw both of his 2007 film projects; "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" and "Sweeney Todd" reached success in the market, Johnny Depp has been named the "Top Money-Making Star of 2007" in Quigley Publishing Company's 76th Annual Poll.
This is the actor's second consecutive time in the number one spot. He first appeared on the list in 2003, coming in at number six and was placed second in 2005 and first last year.
The Quigley Poll, conducted every year since 1932, is an annual survey of motion picture exhibitors, which asks them to vote for the ten stars that they believe generated the most box-office revenue in the preceding year for their theaters.
Picked as the big second and third Top Money-Making Stars of 2007 are Will Smith thanks to his hit film "I Am Legend" and George Clooney who starred in the Golden-Globe winning flick "Michael Clayton" and the box office hit "Ocean's Thirteen".
Here's the list of the "Top Money-Making Stars of 2007" according to Quigley Publishing Company's 76th Annual Poll:
- Johnny Depp
- Will Smith
- George Clooney
- Matt Damon
- Denzel Washington
- Russell Crowe
- Tom Cruise
- Nicolas Cage
- Will Ferrell
- Tom Hanks
Visit quigleypublishing.com to read the complete article on the annual polling.
More Johnny Depp News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal