Actor Johnny Depp Named Top Money-Making Star of 2007
Saw both of his 2007 film projects; "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" and "Sweeney Todd" reached success in the market, Johnny Depp has been named the "Top Money-Making Star of 2007" in Quigley Publishing Company's 76th Annual Poll.
This is the actor's second consecutive time in the number one spot. He first appeared on the list in 2003, coming in at number six and was placed second in 2005 and first last year.
The Quigley Poll, conducted every year since 1932, is an annual survey of motion picture exhibitors, which asks them to vote for the ten stars that they believe generated the most box-office revenue in the preceding year for their theaters.
Picked as the big second and third Top Money-Making Stars of 2007 are Will Smith thanks to his hit film "I Am Legend" and George Clooney who starred in the Golden-Globe winning flick "Michael Clayton" and the box office hit "Ocean's Thirteen".
Here's the list of the "Top Money-Making Stars of 2007" according to Quigley Publishing Company's 76th Annual Poll:
- Johnny Depp
- Will Smith
- George Clooney
- Matt Damon
- Denzel Washington
- Russell Crowe
- Tom Cruise
- Nicolas Cage
- Will Ferrell
- Tom Hanks
Visit quigleypublishing.com to read the complete article on the annual polling.
More Johnny Depp News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding