The Offspring Updated Their New Album Progress
With the deadline drawing nearer, The Offspring updated their fans with the progress of their eight studio album. The punk band's frontman Dexter Holland posted a journal on their official site saying they will be ready to mix in near future.
The post read that the band are "taking a quick break from recording right now to be with our families. I've got two lyrics to do, a couple more to sing, and various musical tweaks and fixes to get done. Then, we'll be ready to mix."
Still, no release date has been announced but the band "want to thank all our fans who have been so patient, and we want you to know that we've been in the studio nearly every day now for quite awhile working hard to make a great record."
There were reports that the album will be dropped this March but Holland made it clear that people should not jump into conclusions for they're "just not quite close enough to know when we'll be finished."
The band will headline Australia's Soundwave Festival starting from February 23 and will wind it down March 3.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival