The Offspring Updated Their New Album Progress
With the deadline drawing nearer, The Offspring updated their fans with the progress of their eight studio album. The punk band's frontman Dexter Holland posted a journal on their official site saying they will be ready to mix in near future.
The post read that the band are "taking a quick break from recording right now to be with our families. I've got two lyrics to do, a couple more to sing, and various musical tweaks and fixes to get done. Then, we'll be ready to mix."
Still, no release date has been announced but the band "want to thank all our fans who have been so patient, and we want you to know that we've been in the studio nearly every day now for quite awhile working hard to make a great record."
There were reports that the album will be dropped this March but Holland made it clear that people should not jump into conclusions for they're "just not quite close enough to know when we'll be finished."
The band will headline Australia's Soundwave Festival starting from February 23 and will wind it down March 3.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says