The Offspring Updated Their New Album Progress
With the deadline drawing nearer, The Offspring updated their fans with the progress of their eight studio album. The punk band's frontman Dexter Holland posted a journal on their official site saying they will be ready to mix in near future.
The post read that the band are "taking a quick break from recording right now to be with our families. I've got two lyrics to do, a couple more to sing, and various musical tweaks and fixes to get done. Then, we'll be ready to mix."
Still, no release date has been announced but the band "want to thank all our fans who have been so patient, and we want you to know that we've been in the studio nearly every day now for quite awhile working hard to make a great record."
There were reports that the album will be dropped this March but Holland made it clear that people should not jump into conclusions for they're "just not quite close enough to know when we'll be finished."
The band will headline Australia's Soundwave Festival starting from February 23 and will wind it down March 3.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'