Chris Brown Receives Lawsuit From Tour Designer
With his 'Exclusive' tour coming out well since its launch in December 2007, Chris Brown owes it partly to his set designer, John Troxel. The R'n'B singer is reportedly in debt of the A-class designer that a lawsuit was finally issued against him.
According to TMZ.com, Troxel filed the "breach of contract" lawsuit on Christmas Eve, requesting the payment for his "extra" work. In the suit, Troxel stated that he indeed received the check for a part of his work but "extra work was required and requested". He claimed that there was an oral agreement but Brown's camp has not kept their promise.
Troxel who had designed concert sets for Eminem, Michael Jackson and Snoop Dogg, is seeking more than $1 million damage compensation as well as suing the singer for "unjust enrichment".
More Chris Brown News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'