Chris Brown Receives Lawsuit From Tour Designer
With his 'Exclusive' tour coming out well since its launch in December 2007, Chris Brown owes it partly to his set designer, John Troxel. The R'n'B singer is reportedly in debt of the A-class designer that a lawsuit was finally issued against him.
According to TMZ.com, Troxel filed the "breach of contract" lawsuit on Christmas Eve, requesting the payment for his "extra" work. In the suit, Troxel stated that he indeed received the check for a part of his work but "extra work was required and requested". He claimed that there was an oral agreement but Brown's camp has not kept their promise.
Troxel who had designed concert sets for Eminem, Michael Jackson and Snoop Dogg, is seeking more than $1 million damage compensation as well as suing the singer for "unjust enrichment".
More Chris Brown News
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump