Chris Brown Receives Lawsuit From Tour Designer
With his 'Exclusive' tour coming out well since its launch in December 2007, Chris Brown owes it partly to his set designer, John Troxel. The R'n'B singer is reportedly in debt of the A-class designer that a lawsuit was finally issued against him.
According to TMZ.com, Troxel filed the "breach of contract" lawsuit on Christmas Eve, requesting the payment for his "extra" work. In the suit, Troxel stated that he indeed received the check for a part of his work but "extra work was required and requested". He claimed that there was an oral agreement but Brown's camp has not kept their promise.
Troxel who had designed concert sets for Eminem, Michael Jackson and Snoop Dogg, is seeking more than $1 million damage compensation as well as suing the singer for "unjust enrichment".
More Chris Brown News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!