Chris Brown Receives Lawsuit From Tour Designer
With his 'Exclusive' tour coming out well since its launch in December 2007, Chris Brown owes it partly to his set designer, John Troxel. The R'n'B singer is reportedly in debt of the A-class designer that a lawsuit was finally issued against him.
According to TMZ.com, Troxel filed the "breach of contract" lawsuit on Christmas Eve, requesting the payment for his "extra" work. In the suit, Troxel stated that he indeed received the check for a part of his work but "extra work was required and requested". He claimed that there was an oral agreement but Brown's camp has not kept their promise.
Troxel who had designed concert sets for Eminem, Michael Jackson and Snoop Dogg, is seeking more than $1 million damage compensation as well as suing the singer for "unjust enrichment".
More Chris Brown News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'