Chris Brown Receives Lawsuit From Tour Designer
With his 'Exclusive' tour coming out well since its launch in December 2007, Chris Brown owes it partly to his set designer, John Troxel. The R'n'B singer is reportedly in debt of the A-class designer that a lawsuit was finally issued against him.
According to TMZ.com, Troxel filed the "breach of contract" lawsuit on Christmas Eve, requesting the payment for his "extra" work. In the suit, Troxel stated that he indeed received the check for a part of his work but "extra work was required and requested". He claimed that there was an oral agreement but Brown's camp has not kept their promise.
Troxel who had designed concert sets for Eminem, Michael Jackson and Snoop Dogg, is seeking more than $1 million damage compensation as well as suing the singer for "unjust enrichment".
More Chris Brown News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked