'Migrate', the First Single Off Mariah Carey's New Album?
Rumors are circulating that Mariah Carey will drop a single called 'Migrate' that features T-Pain as the first one lifted from her highly-anticipated new album. After all, it fits the time frame where she stated that the single will be out in early 2008.
Carey who celebrated new year at Las Vegas' club TAO with several other musicians, reportedly performed the song 'Migrate' there, sparking speculation that it's one of her new materials.
Carey has not released any studio album since her 2005 Grammy-winning piece 'The Emancipation of Mimi'. An eleventh studio album was confirmed to be dropped this spring via Island Records. Among the known producers in the album are Jermaine Dupri, Polow Da Don and The-Dream.
More Mariah Carey News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri