'Migrate', the First Single Off Mariah Carey's New Album?
Rumors are circulating that Mariah Carey will drop a single called 'Migrate' that features T-Pain as the first one lifted from her highly-anticipated new album. After all, it fits the time frame where she stated that the single will be out in early 2008.
Carey who celebrated new year at Las Vegas' club TAO with several other musicians, reportedly performed the song 'Migrate' there, sparking speculation that it's one of her new materials.
Carey has not released any studio album since her 2005 Grammy-winning piece 'The Emancipation of Mimi'. An eleventh studio album was confirmed to be dropped this spring via Island Records. Among the known producers in the album are Jermaine Dupri, Polow Da Don and The-Dream.
More Mariah Carey News
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album