'Migrate', the First Single Off Mariah Carey's New Album?
Rumors are circulating that Mariah Carey will drop a single called 'Migrate' that features T-Pain as the first one lifted from her highly-anticipated new album. After all, it fits the time frame where she stated that the single will be out in early 2008.
Carey who celebrated new year at Las Vegas' club TAO with several other musicians, reportedly performed the song 'Migrate' there, sparking speculation that it's one of her new materials.
Carey has not released any studio album since her 2005 Grammy-winning piece 'The Emancipation of Mimi'. An eleventh studio album was confirmed to be dropped this spring via Island Records. Among the known producers in the album are Jermaine Dupri, Polow Da Don and The-Dream.
More Mariah Carey News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars